❄️Start of a new life❄️

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
❄️May contain mistakes of spellings
and grammar sorry in advance.
❄️And one more thing, I always change some parts of some text, sometimes I change all the chapter. For example the first and second chapter I changed it all.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche: The Antichrist.

❄️Akihito POV

The summer break was finally over, it was happiness for both me and Kiyotaka because his father seemed to always try to track us. Thanks to Matsuo and my informatics skills we were able to mislead him a little bit longer so that we could attend Kodõ Ikusei today.

I really didn't want to go back to that time, feeling trapped inside a tasteless world alone. Feeling a touch from my left, I smiled and looked at Kiyotaka who was sitting next to me. This was a gentle accidental touch, one that left someone with a smile, and something that told me I wasn't alone.

The smell of the inside of the bus mixed with different kind of smell made me feel nauseous. I felt like I was car sick even before the bus driver started to drive yet, I slowly leaned my head against the shoulder next to me hoping to seek some comfort. In times like this even playing on the phone couldn't help from being distracted from every smell, in fact it just made it worse.

Sensing my discomfort, Kiyotaka became aware that I was feeling unwell and slipped a hand behind my my back to pat it. I smiled at him while snuggling further before we noticed that the bus was shaking a bit, we could hear the engine working which meant we were finally departing. Except, it didn't change the nausea that I had currently, it actually made it a little worse.

"I hate the bus..." I whispered to Kiyotaka while I slouched down my seat. Hoping to ease my nauseous feeling, I made sure to look far outside, taking deep breath and even shallowing faster.

"....Please bear with it, the bus haven't even drove that long..." he answered me as I heard him ruffling inside his bag.

The bus was calm and even a small movement like opening a bag, changing your position would be heard by everyone. This silence actually was nice, until a voice ruined it.

"Excuse me.... could you please give up your seat?" I heard a girl's voice filling the too silent bus. Unconsciously, people would have searched who was talking, but at this moment I was too ill to even look away from the window in fear of puking.

But what made me even more sick was the voice of this girl, it seemed so fake, even her concern. Her voice, was too high pitched which was made intentionally as if she wanted to sugar coat every of her words. It made people trust her, without even knowing that they were poisonous. The reason I could recognize her as fake was because of experience, and bitter one. I knew it from my parents, they tricked me so many times that I could now distinct if people were truthful or not. They tricked me by being gentle to me, trying to gain my pity but in the end I only got sold out by them.

How laughable.

'Those fake ass parents' I thought while gripping my seat tightly, feeling a bitter taste entering my mouth.