❄️Pool day❄️

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

It's a big ability to be able to hide your ability.

Maxime de la Rochefoucauld

❄️Third POV

After the small incident about Akihito losing his temper when he was called trash, or rather lumped with the whole class, Kiyotaka thankfully stopped him before he got himself expelled for being disrespectful. The teacher turned blind eye of the incident just like the other previous days and started to explain what the school was about.

"Yes, this is the S system." She said as she hit the white board with a pencil in her hand.

On the white board she wrote about the their 10th grades separated classes, from a range A to D with the number of points next to it. The class excluding some of them, stared dumbfounded at the board.

"It evaluate the students in real time and it number their values." The class couldn't help but stay silent as they listen to their teacher, it was like they couldn't utter any words out of them mouth.

"Watch. All of you beautifully proved that you were the lowest rank. Said otherwise you are the worst trash." She insulted them as the class was let out small voice of surprise.

'I know it's not the moment, but I feel like those military superiors screaming at their junior profanities.' he thought amused at comparing their current teacher to military guys. If he couldn't get mad he could at least mock the teacher inside his mind.

"Despite that, you all have my admiration. In the history of the D class nobody ever spend all their points in one month." She mocked them as she clapped slowly.

"Sensei! Please at least tell us why we lost so many points." The popular guy shouted as he stand up from his seat.

"It's just like society, we evaluate the abilities. I can't reveal the proofs in details, those numbers are the points that each class possess actually. For each point that the student of the class they receive 100 points privately." She explained as she wrote down something on the board.

"At the start of the year, each class had 1 000 points. But, all of you lost them."

'It would be weird to still have them after, talking, playing, sleeping and having fun during class' he thought sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me, is there a possibility to obtain back our points?" Kushida asked with worries.

"Of course" She said in a smug voice before continuing. "If you obtain more points than the C class, you will be promoted at the C rank, and the C class will be demoted to the D rank. You can profits from the next exams, depending on the notes, 100 points maximum will be added."

'I see, so if we can win more points than every class we have chances to be in A class.' Akihito thought as he looked around the the class.

Horikita was the only one taking notes on what the teacher was saying, Kiyotaka was the one who noticed that when he heard scratching noises from his right side.

'Who cares I already hacked my own points~' Akihito thought smugly as he let out a grin.

"Only 100 points..." Someone complained.

"Hey, hey it's better than nothing." The other who was beside him reassured him.

"However, this is the results of the last exams, each of them are trashy. From on now, students who have a lower notes result they will be expelled." She said as it lead to a pression in the air.