❄️The truth behind the school❄️

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️ May have some mistakes

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️Third POV

"Good morning Hito..." he greeted him when he saw Akihito getting out of his room.

"Good morning Taka-chan!!" He greeted back happily as he closed his door.

"I thought you would wait for me outside, you surprised me when I saw you in front of my door."  He said as they walked down the stairs.

"...Hn..I thought you would be happy if I waited for you in front of your door..." he explained with a straight face.

"Eh? You waited? How long?" He asked nonchalantly.

"For two hours...."

Akihito sweat dropped a bit at what he said. 'Taka-chan, if I didn't know you I would have probably thought of you as a creep.' He thought before saying "Taka-chan.....next time I'll tell you on what time I'll get out."

Kiyotaka stared at Akihito before nodding his head.

"I didn't see you eat..." he said darkly. Akihito gulped as he heard those words coming out of Kiyotaka's mouth.

"I was too sleepy..." he explained as he looked away.

"....You stayed up late again?" He asked.

"Nyan! I got discovered! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)" He said trying to act cute but he was met with a forehead flick. "Ouchy!" He yelped as he put a hand on his forehead to rub it.

"....here..." he gave Akihito a onigiri.

Akihito looked at the food while drooling.

"Thank you! (/☆꒳☆)/~🍙" he said as he reached out the food. But kiyotaka pulled back as he tried to reach out for it, Akihito looked at him questionably and tried one more time. Every time he tried to grab the food he grabbed nothing.

"。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。 I'm sorry for staying up late!!! Please let me eat!!!" He shouted while crying desperately.

Kiyotaka sighed as he patted his head and gave him the onigiri, Akihito jumped out of happiness as he devoured the food.

"Thanks Taka-chan! I'm starting to think that you're like a dad!" He said while munching.

Kiyotaka: "..." He didn't say anything as he got reducted as a dad, to him Akihito saw him like a father instead of something else.

"This is good!" He exclaimed as he looked through this phone.

'a dad....'

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️Third POV

"Huh? What's going on?" A girl said annoyed while looking at her phone.

"Really? You, too?"