❄️Cafeteria❄️

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️Sorry that this chapter is short! I'll be sure to make one longer for the next chapter!

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

❄️Akihito POV

When I finished buttoning up my shirt and putting on my necktie properly, I looked around making sure I didn't forget anything. Forgetting something and walking all the way back here was quite troublesome and a loss of time.

As I closed the door of the changing room behind me, the words of Taka-chan started to surface again, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed on what he said and some resentment toward him. Everyone would smell like chlorine if they were getting out of the pool! However, the most annoying thing was that I took a shower after playing in the water, so the probability of me smelling like chlorine was low.
He's the one smelling like chlorine! Him and his stupid nose, sniffing people like a dog! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

At the beginning, I was happy that he took the initiative to hug me first for once and it only became a joke! I don't even know why would he say that to me, maybe it was because I wanted to stay near the water to soak my feet while he just wanted to seat closer to the window and not get wet.

Just making me think about it made me completely nervous.

"GAAAHHH!! So annoying!!" I yelled out of frustration before stomping my feet on the floor as I walked down the corridor.

I continued to walk to the direction of my classroom, I stopped my track when I arrived to my destination. I was about to open the door but was suddenly the feelings of hesitation interrupted me to do so. The memories of him appeared in my mind, just thinking about him hugging me from behind made my heart beat faster than before. He was so close that I could feel his breath tickling my neck which gave me shudder.

Slowly, I put my head on the door before banging my face on it. Despite slamming my head against something hard, I still had these thoughts planted in my brain. I could feel my face becoming hotter at those thoughts.

When I stopped hitting myself, I felt pain tingling on my forehead. I sighed before trying to clear my mind but they were still not gone. It was then I had a feeling that I hadn't had hit myself enough, so I proceeded to punch myself on the cheek before opening the door.

I didn't even know what I was expecting from him but it made me unable to forget what happened earlier. It made it even worse, as I entered the classroom images of Kiyotaka's well builded body started to pop out in my brain like a spam message. I even started to hallucinate of him being half naked in front of my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes so hard that they turned red but it didn't work so I immediately turned around before slamming my head against the wall that was next to me. I did it so hard that I felt a bit dizzy.

I turned around satisfied that those thoughts were away while ignoring the weird looks of astonishments of others in the classroom. Everyone were eating their lunch, looking at them eat made me feel starved. I felt my empty stomach screaming in desire to be filled with something delicious.

"I'm so hungry I would eat a mountain of food! I gotta go buy something to eat at the cafeteria" I talked to myself, then I looked around hoping to get Taka-chan so that we would eat together like usual.

Except, he wasn't in the classroom waiting for me like he normally did. I made sure to look around the classroom once again, but there was no trace of him. So I decided to ask a classmate if they knew where he went.

"Hey!" I called out the nearer student who looked at me.

"Eh? What is it?" He asked me as he stopped eating his lunch.

"Do you know where Taka-chan go?" I asked a bit impatiently as I slammed my hands against his desk which made him flinch and back away a bit.

"T-Taka-chan? You m-mean Ayanokôji-kun? He went to the cafeteria with Horikita-san." He explained as he stuttered a bit at the beginning.

When I heard that I felt betrayed about the fact he would go without me to the cafeteria and eat first, he didn't even waited for me. It was the first time he left me without saying where he would go!

"I see, thank you." I said while trying to hid my anger as I thanked him. After that, I walked to the cafeteria feeling that my appetite have been cut by half. I felt that my stomach was now half filled with feelings of loneliness and mixed with betrayal.

Maybe I was overreacting and Kiyotaka was super serious about having friends. But it made me feel a bit left out because it was only us before.

As I walked down the corridor, I tried to shake off the negative feelings because it was the first time for me to eat at the cafeteria! I heard that the food was super delicious but because I was occupied by programming a system that would erase my existence if I ever hacked in the school's computer, I completely forgot. Before, with Kiyotaka we just ate things from the supermarket that we bought.

Also, I had my own kitchen as well even if I could only use it for dinner and breakfast, it would be too troublesome to walk back and forth from the dormitory to the classroom.

But! I truly hate how Taka-chan left me out! He even went to eat with the girl I don't really like without even telling me, it deserve a prank that will fall upon him!

"Wait for me to prank your butt Taka-chan! Huehuehuehuehuehuehue~." I laughed as passengers were looking at me with a weird eye.

As I was thinking about how to prank Taka-chan in my thoughts I noticed that I already arrived in the cafeteria. I was amazed on how clean it was, I often heard how school cafeteria were nasty. I guess because it was an elite school they pay attention to everything.

When I finished admiring the cafeteria, I saw a few people were in the lines so I decided to go and pick some food. Once I was there, I saw a lot of choices which was hard to choose. It was then, I saw a special set meal that costed quite a lot of points which was 590 pts. It was composed of steamed rice with curry on the side, there was some toppings on it like Tonkatsu, croquette and Tempura place on the middle. It was also accompanied with a small portion of stewed soup and a desert which was a double piece of strawberry shortcake.

The more I read what was this special set meal the more I drooled, I didn't even payed attention to it. So, without thinking much I decided to buy this delicious looking meal.

When I got my set meal, the smell of food was beaming in my nose which made my stomach growl even harder. I hurriedly walked around to see if there was any good place to eat, and as I checked around the cafeteria I saw Taka-chan eating with Horikita. At first I was about to go up to them but then I remembered what he did early to me.
I felt a bit hesitant but with some resolution and revenge marked on my list I went to sit somewhere else close to a window. The view was quite beautiful! And it would be as a payment for not waiting for me, I felt really betrayed by that!

When I sat down, I forgot about everything and started to gulp down my meal. It was simply delicious!

❄️Kiyotaka POV

"You ate it right, you could eat the special menus with my points. It was delicious right?" She said as she crossed her arms.

I looked down to see the half eaten meal, while I put my chopsticks I sighed and started to regret agreeing to eat with but what was done was done. I looked up to try and change my thoughts when I saw Akihito getting his food. I saw how his eyes lit up and his mouth drooled when he held his plate of food in his hands.

I leaned backward and expected for him to come here, but he didn't come to sit here. I also I noticed bruises on his forehead and cheeks when he looked at me.

I narrowed my eyes at Akihito who was now sitting near a window gobbling his food.

Who would hurt him?