⚘Intro⚘

Anthropophobia- is defined as the fear of people. "Anthro" means people and "phobia" means fear. ... It has to do with the fear of interpersonal relations, especially offending others.
-

-
Athazagoraphobia- is the fear of being forgotten or ignored and fear of forgetting. Athazagoraphobia is considered to be a specific phobia, which is discussed on the home page. Athazagoraphobia is a surprisingly common phobia.
-

-
Isolophobia- is the fear of solitude or being alone. ... Isolophobia is also related Autophobia (fear of being alone or of oneself), Monophobia (fear of solitude or being alone), and Eremiphobia or Eremiophobia or Eremophobia (which all mean fear of being oneself or being alone or of loneliness).
-

-
Pistanthrophobia- is the fear of trusting people due to bad experiences with prior lovers. It's such a natural response to being hurt, but if you want to be in a happy, healthy relationship again, then you need to overcome it.
————————-
✰ ✰ ✰
———
Before reading this story please read the description because this book will be detailed to an extent and will bring up many distressing subjects and might bring PTSD to the table for some people. Just please read that before continuing this book.
——

Some of these phobias Eric (swagger) gets over but what happened to him that made his life so bad? What is Y/N hiding from him?
And what's going to tear both of these to pieces?
-
Before you continue reading you agree that you can handle mature content, sexual assault and drug abuse. Once you begin reading I am not responsible for how you react and what happens to you beyond this point.
-
Enjoy~