⚘𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮⚘

Chapter 1, Home.
———————-
Sexual assault, and distressing topics.
—————
"I just wanna go home."
In the blink of an eye you had been taken advantage of, you knew this from the start. Getting yourself involved with these people was only gonna give you harm.

"Y/N?!" The sound of your name kept being called. You slowly opened your eyes to reveal Cameron, he was shaking you rapidly and looked like he had tears in his eyes. Slowly sitting up he wrapped his arms around you protectively. "You are safe."
You stayed in that position in what felt like forever, not moving ur arms to hug him back, not saying a word, and not even trying to comfort him. "Please let me go."
He got off of you and stood back leaving the room soon after. Looking around at your room trying to gather your thoughts on what happened just months ago.
———
"Oi, cunt. This lad here would look good sleepin' wit'cha." The male snickered as you backed up a bit more into the corner of the brick wall. You honestly had no idea where you ran off to after the argument but you were more worried about your safety and the three men staring at you with hungry lustful eyes.
"N-no. I'm not sleeping with anyone." You managed to stutter out. He just looked at you and looked back at the other two men.
"She thinks she has a choice mate. This is fuckin' hilarious!!" He grabbed ur arm and began to take you by force. "You're comin' with us wether ya like it or not." He whispered into your flesh harshly. You were in a panic state at this point, you knew if you tried to pull anything they had the advantage.
They were men.
You are a female.
The hunter and the prey. It's been going on since the beginning of time. You began to slowly walk with the small huddle of men. Two of them grabbing your ass ever so often.
You stopped at a run down apartment, one of the men grabbed your waist while the other man holding your shoulder tossed his arm around your neck. You were scared to move or even say anything. Your eyes were heating up with tears but you quickly blinked them away afraid to show an advantage. They continued to drag you to a room that smelled horrible.
The smell of rot, beer, and drugs.
There was a mattress on the floor and bottles of booze and bags of weed tossed all over the room. They threw you on the bed and began to stare you down. The mattress was horrible, it had cum stains, holes and springs sticking out. You even noticed the broken condom next to you.
"Are you ready sweetheart?" One of them said. You couldn't breathe. You're eyes began to water up.
No, no, stop. I can't show them. STOP.
Please just get away from me.
Stop looking at me like that.
Why are you doing this to me.
"I just wanna go home."
In the blink of an eye you had been taken advantage of, you knew this from the start. Getting yourself involved with these people was only gonna give you harm. They stared at you in disbelief and laughed.
They kept on laughing.
You heard a ringing sound in you're ears as your arms were held down by the heavier man and your legs by another heavy man.
No. Stop, what's going on. Please just let me go.
You felt you clothes being ripped off by hands, the ringing of laughter and the smell of alcohol and weed entering your body.
stop.
The tears came out, the screaming, the kicking, all of it in a second. They just laughed and started to take off your underwear.
You began to scream. The man holding your arms down stuck his fingers in your mouth. You couldn't do anything.
Stop.
He quickly took down his pants showing his fully erect dick.
No, I'm a Virgin. Please, wait.
He pushed himself in and stared thrusting harshly and hard. You screamed in pain and saw slight blood. You were helpless in this world.
STOP.
You just wanted to go back home to your brother Cam. Apologize for everything you said. Play CSGO with him again. You knew he wasn't gonna be there. You ran outta the house for god sake, only you could manage to do that and get lost.
PLEASE.
The man began to spit on you, smack your face.
You were out of it. You were tired, hungry, done. You knew you couldn't get them off of you. They could easily over power you. You bit the mans fingers and screamed stop, over and over.
They didn't stop.
They continued. For hours.
For the rest of the night.
A bear found a small bunny.
And that bear ate that bunny up.
In and out, in and out, in and out. Harshly and roughly, faster and slower, teasing, choking, all of it. They gave it to you, and sadly you didn't have the power to do shit.
PLEASE STOP.
You're eyes were becoming so foggy and burning with the salt from your tears. You felt yourself gradually letting them take over. The harder the pumps the faster your body let go of that strength. You were tired, wanting to go home.
Please Cameron.
Help me...
———
You woke up to the sound of sirens and red and blue lights at the windows. The men were no where to be found. You stayed where you were, to weak to move or even try to stand up.
Your hair was a mess, drool going all over your face; spit and cum leaving your entrance and surrounding your body.
The cops busted down the door, you didn't even try to cover up. You heard faint yelling and cops asking you what your name was before passing out again.
——
Beep.....beep.........beep
The sound of the heart monitor woke you up. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around.
Cameron...
You were in a hospital gown and he was asleep on the side of the bed holding onto your hand tightly.
"Cam.." You honestly couldn't hold the tears back.
He woke up.
You cried.
Cam leaned over and hugged you.
You flinched.
"Oh.."
no.
No.
NO.
"Cam, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have ran away I shouldn't have even added to the argument. Im-"
He looked furious, "SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled even making you back up slightly. "How do you think it made me feel when I had the cops call me to tell me you were found naked in an abandoned run down hotel building with bottles is alcohol and weed around you?! When they realized you were raped!?" You shook at the word 'rape' you never thought that it could have been you.
"Cam-" "DO NOT CAM ME. I was so worried if you were gonna make it home. I didn't even know where you had ran off to." His eyes looked down.
"And when they said I could come look to identify you just to make sure you were my sister. The scene I had to see, they didn't even bother to cover your body. All I saw was a lifeless body that had been taken advantage of." He had tears rolling down his cheeks.
He never cries...

You were put into a counseling program for about a month. And it took you more months to get back to having Cam hug you without you reacting harshly or flinching. It was hard after you both lost mom and dad, you argued a lot more, got into more physical fights. But after this, everything was calm.
Surprising.
-
"Cam!" You went over to his room and opened the door seeing him streaming. You quickly closed the door and went back to your own room.
Sitting down in your chair you got on your computer and looked at your YouTube account.
'5 months ago.'
Jesus, it took that long to even be able to hug cam. You took a deep breath and sat on your bed looking at your phone.
I'll play with him and his friends tomorrow, just like he promised me.
——————
End of chapter 1, Home.
—————-
Finished: July 25, 12:44am
Next chapter: ⚘Friends⚘
Add me on Instagram: Kamitto_ ツ
Words: 1394