⚘𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼⚘

Chapter 2, Friends.
————-
You woke up to the smell of bacon. You quickly threw on an oversized hoodie and walked down the stairs. You reached the last step and saw Cameron on FaceTime with one of his friends.
"You're finally up!" He turned around and smiled putting the bacon onto the plate next to him.
"Who are you on the phone with." You slightly mumbled not wanting to bother his conversation. You grabbed a plate and put some bacon on it sitting on the large island.
"Oh just some friend of mine, I'm discussing about the game we're gonna play tonight." He turned back around and scooped the eggs up putting them onto your plate. While continuing to talk to his friend. You wanted to know there name they seemed really nice, but you being you decided to wait to meet them.
"Are we gonna play with them tonight.." you looked down at your food and chewed on the edge of the piece of bacon. He turned back around and sat next to you bringing his phone with him.
"Yep. I didn't forget the promise." He propped his elbow on the table and stuck out his pinky. "Pinky promise." He smiled softly. You tied your pinky around his and shook it.
"Alright well I'm gonna head out I gotta pick some things up and get ready to get high tonight Cam." The muffled voice said, you looked over at the phone trying to see who it was but Cam pushed ur face out of the way playfully. "Nope."
You sighed and finished eating, putting your plate away in the sink. Walking over to the living room you stared up at the roof. You didn't have anything to do, your job was YouTube so you didn't stop making money even after those 5 months apparently, no friends to hang out with cause you told them all off, you were really lonely when you weren't playing games and left only with your thoughts.
Ugh, fuck this.
You grabbed your keys and headed straight for the door. Before Cam started calling your name, "Be home by 9, and text me when you are coming back." He wasn't up your ass after the incident like most parents would be, basically anyone for that matter. He realized you would get sick of staying inside and only going places with him. All he asked is that you text him when you got somewhere, kept your location on, and texted him when you were back or coming home.
Simple.
You walked out of the door, shut it and began to make your way to the garage. You walked through the door and hopped inside your car, nothing special about it. A navy blue Chevy with stickers from your favorite shows all over the back window and a few on the inside. Some old vinyls scattered in the back seat with a Nintendo DS. The inside of the car was black and had silver sharpie letterings all over the roof of the car from Cameron, every time he got inside it he always stated that he 'had' to write his name down or write something. The first signature he wrote was on the steering wheel it always made you happy knowing that he cared about you so much.
You finally pulled out of the garage and got on the main road, making your way to a cafe you always visit. You backed the car up and parked, got out and locked the car.
——
Big bro😎👊

I just made it here..

I'm guessing your at the cafe?

Yep ツ

Alright be safe, also my friends are actually on there way to Australia now...

Oh..? Didn't you say they were all moving in together?

Yea, there gonna be looking for a house and so there gonna have to stay with us until they find one.

Oh alright, how long are they staying?

About a week.. after that when they find a house they'll have to get all the paperwork out of the way and pack all their shit. Anyways they'll be here around 8-9pm so be home!