⚘𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂⚘

Chapter 6, Finally.
————
Fuck.
You lied on ur bed and thought to yourself.
'Fuck it I'll just stream.'
You got up and walked over to your computer set up and logged in. Once you got in you set up your Spotify playlists and such while waiting for Twitch to update. You changed into a sweatshirt and some sweatpants and put a doctors mask over you mouth and nose.
Despite having millions of followers near close to your brother you still wanted to keep some things secret. You weren't really planning on having a face reveal until some you tubers you enjoyed watching, did as well.
As your stream was finally set up you hit the live button and the minute you did hundreds of people joined leading into the thousands then you had more than ten thousand people watching your stream.
You sighed as the chat went wild with,
"Where have you been!!?"
"MY WIFE IS BACK!!!"
"Q AND A RIGHT NOW!"
You immediately started to get comfortable with ur chat again and relax. And started answering the questions.
1.) Where have you been!
"So, I've been taking a mental and physical health break cause of some shit that happened 5-6 months ago and just getting back into talking with people, and that's all I'm gonna say about it." You stated while turning on some calm music.
2.) How is your brother, fitz, doing?
"My brother has been fine and we're both getting used to new things, also get ready for some new videos!!!" You smiled to yourself when you heard the door open. You immediately snapped your head towards the door and saw Eric without his helmet or chain mail on.
GODDAMN IT DUMBASS!
"DONT COME IN!" You threw your headphones off your head and darted towards the door in a frenzy knowing how bad Eric doesn't want his face to be revealed yet.
You shoved him out of the doorway and into the hallway out of breath.
"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!" He screeched unaware of what was happening.
"I'm streaming dumbass! Where is your helmet or chain mail?!" You shot back pressing you back against the door frame.
"In our room-"
He was cut off by you rushing back in and grabbing his chainmail and mask. You walked back toward the door and threw them at him.
"WHA-"
"HURRY UP EEE!" You shouted at him jokingly.
Once he finally got his mask and chainmail on you shoved him into the room playfully as you grabbed a stool and sat it next to your chair.
The chat had gone CRAZY.
"IS THAT SWAGGERSOULS?!"
"OMG MY MOM AND DAD!!"
"WHAHHEH WHAT IS HE DOING IN UR HOUSE?!"
"Y/N AND SWAGS? HM!!?"
" *𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮* HAS BEEN SAILED!"
You laughed softly as you sat down. Everyone was asking so many questions and wondering if the both of you are dating.
"Holy fuck their everywhere.." Eric stated sarcastically. You shoved him playfully which only fueled the fire.
"Guys, guys! Calm down I'll answer your questions Christ..." you stated itching the back of your head.
1.) WHY IS SWAGGER IN YOUR HOUSE??
"Swags is in my room cause him and the rest of the boys are looking for a house down here is good ol' Aussie. They needed a place to stay so he took my room cause everywhere else was taken." You bluntly stated.
"We found a house and are planning on all of us moving in besides Cameron and Ryan." Swagger said watching the chat ask more and more questions.
2.) How long are the boys staying?
"They've been here for a week and it's Wednesday now so they have about two more days until they have to go home and pack and get ready to move in together." You heard your door open again and saw Cam standing in the door way. "Hey come on in we're streaming!" You smiled.
Fitz came over and looking into the camera and waved, "Dinner is about to be done, just letting you know." He waved goodbye to your chat and Eric just flipped him off.
Swags continued the convo before Cam interrupted, "You gotta move all this shit to remember? You stated you wanted to live with us."
"Oh shit, facts." You flicked his head playfully making him upset.
"Anyways next question?"
You got a fuck ton of donations and more and more questions, some you didn't even know how to answer.
3.) When are you gonna start uploading again? P.s I LOVE YOU!! <3
You smiled softly and stated you would be up and running once you moved in with the boys and got settled.
4.) Swags you gonna do some videos with her? (I love you mom and dad ;(((<3)
Swags got up went on top of your bed and did the default dance. "Fuck yeah boys!" He half yelled. He came back over and sat down.
You laughed at his little stumble as he got off the bed and looking back at the chat, "I'm down to do some videos or even vlogs with tinfoil man."
"Excuse me?"
"I said tinfoil man."
"I- shut the fuck up y/n cause now your chats gonna call me that every time they see me!!" He whined.
"Awwweee...is mwister tinfoil man maaadddd.." you sarcastically whined like a baby.
"Eat shit cunt.." he stated flipping you off.
"F" you yelled.
5.) When do you think you'll be settled in the house?
"Eh"
"I don't fuckin know"
Both of you answered at the same time.
"I might be moved in first cause I live 5 minutes away from the new house." You stated watching more donations and questions come in.
"True, plus I gotta ship all my shit from America to this Aussie infested island." Eric stated as you smacked him.
"What'd mean Aussie infested island mate'?" You changed into a really thick Australian accent.
You both laughed as Mason barged in.
"What it do cunts?"
"OI! My favorite Aussie cunt!!" You stated again in a really thick accent again.
"OMG IS THAT MASON?"
"EYYY ANOTHER AUSSIE!!"
"CRACKHEAD MAN?"
The chat stated as he came into view on the camera. He grabbed the microphone and coughed a  shit ton into it.
"OI ya dog faced cunt, get outta here!" You laughed gently pushing him away.
———
You and swagger both continued to answer questions throughout the night but soon stopped after you started to get some personal questions and some really disgusting ones.
"Hey guys I'll stream later, it was fun catching up with all of you and seeing how life was going!!!" You waved goodbye before ending the stream and falling back into your seat.
"Well then.."
You took the doctors mask off and Eric took off his chain mail and mask.
"Your chat is so fucking chill.." he stated rubbing his forehead.
You laughed softly, "Yeah.. I miss talking to them, your chat will probably just start spamming AAUUGGOOOAA in the chat." You giggle turning to face Eric.
"Sounds like Carson's chat if you ask me, my chat would do the same but with monkeys."
You both chilled and talked about life and what was going on social media wise.
"We better go get dinner." Eric said rubbing the back of his head looking at the time.
It was 1:24am and both you and Eric were sneaking down stairs to fix dinner.
"Did those retards eat all the damn food?" Eric grumbled.
"We can get Uber eats and watch a movie if you want?" You suggested, "or play some games and fuck around with my vr!"
"Ooo shit bet!" He said clearly excited to play some games.
You scrambled around for your phone and went on Uber eats. "Hey tinfoil man what do you want to eat? Mexican, Chinese... what?"
He then snorted and fell onto the couch, "HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU MEANT LIKE ACTUAL PEOPLE FOR A SECOND Y/N!" He held his stomach in pain from laughing so hard.
"WHAT!" You smacked him playfully and laughed along with him.
"Hey you two retards need to keep it down some of us are actually trying to sleep.." Matt said, you and Eric has both forgotten Matt and Jay were sleeping on the couches.
"Whoops.." you whispered softly.
——
The doorbell rang and both you and Eric darted for it. "FA- AH!" You slammed right into the door shaking the house.
"Look what you did Aussie!" He crackled.
You opened the door and saw a young man no less than 18-20 with the Mexican food in his hands.
"Uh for a Ms.. y/n..?" He stated.
"Yes that's me! Thank you so much!!" You quickly grabbed a fifty dollar bill and handed it to him.
His face lit up in happiness as you took the food.
You shut the door and both you and Eric made your way upstairs into your room.
"Ready to get fucked cunt?" You say the food on the floor as you whipped out your two vr headsets.
"It's on Y/n!" He shouted
——
Finished: January 6th, 3:27pm
Next chapter: ⚘𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽⚘
Words: 1518