Prologue

Kriesha Z. Tiu was born on December 20, 1998. She was born in the Philippines of parents that is a half-Chinese and half-Filipino father and Filipino mother. Kriesha's family (dad, mom, and her) moved to San Fransico, United States when she was two years old.

In 2001, Kriesha's father, Mr.Tiu, started a business with good connections from the Asian countries and great business partners in Philippines, China, Taiwan, and South Korea. Her father's business was famous in those times.

When Kriesha was five years old, she started to sing and fell in love with singing. 

In 2003 or 2004, Kriesha's mother gave birth to baby girl, and Kriesha became a big sister.

At the age eight, Kriesha and her family went to those Asian countries that were in good busines partners towards Mr.Tiu. Each country that they visited for business they would stay there for two weeks or a month.

The Tiu family went back to the States in October 2007.

In December 10, 2008, the Tiu family flew to the Philippines in Cebu because Kriesha's parents lived there before. They went there to celebrate Kriesha's 10th birthday, Christmas, and New Year.

January 15, 2009, the Tiu family flew to South Korea for Mr.Tiu's business. Mr.Tiu didn't just go there for business with a fellow business partner, but that business partner was his best friend in South Korea. Mr.Tiu and Mr.Cho had made promise that if anything would happen to himself and his wife they would take care/adopt the child (or the children) as their own.

What do you think will happen next? Who do you think Mr.Cho is?