Chapter 1

After discussing business, Mr.Tiu decided to stay in Mr.Cho's house because Mr.Cho’s wife offered to Mrs.Tiu. While staying in Mr.Cho's house for five days, Mr.Tiu got an emergency call from a fellow business partner in China. The next day, Mr.Tiu and his wife, Mrs.Tiu, left for China right way and left their kids (Kriesha and little sister) with Mr.Cho.

After the emergency business with a fellow business man in China for six days…. In the next day, Mr.Tiu and Mrs.Tiu went to Chunxi Road to shop for their kids and a thank you gif for Mr.Cho’s family because they took care of their(Mr. & Mrs.Tiu) kids while they were gone.

During their shopping in Chunxi Road, Mr.Tiu and Mrs.tiu was killed by a serial killer that was on the loose that day. That serial killer killed not only Mr.Tiu and Mrs.Tiu but also killed five others that day.

The news spread throughout China that same day when murder happened. Mr.Tiu’s fellow business partner heard about it and told the other business partners of Mr.Tiu.

After hearing the news, Mr.Cho told his wife about it right away. Mr.cho and his wife had a conversation about it and told Kriesha that afternoon around two.

Hearing the words of Mr.Cho, Kriesha fell down to her knees, crying, and said “Why is my parents dead? What will happen to me and my sister?” 

While Kriesha was saying this, Mr.Cho’s wife kneel down, hugged Kriesha, and replied to Kriesha saying “Kriesha, I have packed your and your sister’s luggage already. We’ll be leaving Korea in three hours time to go to China to get your parent’s dust all together, and don’t worry we, Uncle/Mr.Cho and I, will take care of you two.”

When they got Kriesha’s parent’s dust, they stayed in China for night and left the next day.

A month after, it was March 2009. Kriesha and her little sister moved on from their parent’s death and were happy living in the Mr.Cho’s place. Kriesha and little sister felt like they were part of their family now.

March 4, 2009, Mr.Cho and his wife decided to adopt Kriesha and her little sister. When the adoption papers were done by March 8, 2009, Mr.Cho and wife told Kriesha and little sister about the adoption news on March 9, the next after March 8, 2009. Kriesha and her sister were super happy because they were one big family now with Mr.Cho, his wife, and his son, who was two years older than Kriesha.

One week after, Kriesha and her little sister were given Korean names, but their birth name were still their actual names.

Kriesha was given the name Cho Sue-Hyeon. Sue means "felicitous omen, auspicious" combined with Hyeon that means "virtuous, worthy, able.” Her little sister was given the name Cho Seo-Yeon. Seo means "felicitous omen, auspicious,” and Yeon means "beautiful, graceful.” Cho, the surname, is from their Appa(dad), Mr.Cho, who adopted the two.

After three months, Eomma(mom), Mr.Cho’s wife, decided for them to go back to the States in San Francisco to study. 

They weren’t delayed in their studies when they went back to school because they, Kriesha and her sister, were in advanced homeschooling ever since they were little and still continued even when their real parents died.