Chapter 2

Ever since Kriesha was little at the age five, she loved to sing. When hard times came when her real parents died, singing didn’t make her feel down but kept her up same goes with her new family, the Cho family. 

  When Kriesha was fourteen, she was finally able to tell Eomma through phone on January 01, 2013,  that she wanted to be a K-pop idol. Eomma told her “After you turn fifteen and if your scouted, or you auditioned then you got accepted. I’ll think about it because your Oppa (older brother in Korean for girls to guys) is already a trainee in a company called Yuehua Entertainment. Kriesha, I know you already knew this but I’ll tell you one more time… Your Oppa previously attended a Brazilian football school, but he later fell in love with music and returned to South Korea where he went on many auditions. Daughter (Kriesha), I know you have the same dream as your Oppa, and I do want you to pursue it. But I want you to keep a secret that you have a Oppa, okay.” 

After hearing this, Kriesha understood and said “Yes!” to her Eomma.

Eleven months have passed, and during the month of October, Kriesha was scouted by Jellyfish Entertainment by the manager of VIXX.

The day that she was scouted, Kriesha immediately called her Eomma and told her the news.

Eomma was happy for her and bought a plane ticket for her. The plane ticket was set to be used on November 17, 2013.

Correction, Kriesha was the only one who left for Korea, and her younger sister stayed in San Francisco, United States of America to live and pursue her studies.

Kriesha went to Seoul Foreign School for her middle school years in Korea.