Chapter 12

Continue of May 22, 2019
"

AB6IX debut"

Outside of the cafe...

As Kriesha gave the boughted drinks she bought for Midam's trainee friends, Midam introduce her to his fellow lablemates.

Midam:😁(while holding his drink and K.Chu's drink)😁 This girl is a friend of a friend, Jeon Woong.... I met Cho Sue-Hyeon through Jeon Woong.

Kriesha: Hello Midam Oppa's lablemates! I'm Cho Sue-Hyeon... which is my Korean name. Just call me Kriesha or Sue-Hyeon.

Jung Myunghoon: Why Kriesha, Sue-Hyeon?

Kriesha: Because that's my birth name.

Kang Hyeonsu: Oh my WORD!! Your not Korean.

Kriesha: Hyeonsu Oppa, you guess right. I'm Filipino but a Korean citizenship and a United States citizen.

Kang Hyeonsu: K.Chu, could I call you by that name? Or would you like to be called senior?

Kriesha looked to Midam.

Midam: K.Chu, Why are looking at me?

Kriesha: Midam Oppa, your fine with it. Coz only you, Woong Oppa, and those ex-YG trainees (Midam and Woong are close too) friends of mine call me that

Kang Hyeonsu: Or would you like to be called senior?

Midam: I'm fine with it.

Kriesha: I'm fine with you, Hyeonsu Oppa caling me K.Chu. You don't need to call me senior just because I debuted already. You are friend of friend. We could be friends starting today.

Kang Hyeonsu: Sure K.Chu.

Jung Myunghoon: Hyeonsu Hyung, Midam, and Sue-Hyeon let's go to debut showcase of AB6IX.

As all four went to their spot in the showcase place where they be watching at.

After the showcase, Midam, Hyeonsu, Myunghoon, and Kriesha got to see the newly idols of day, AB6IX

As the four went inside the room where Ab6IX was, the AAP.Y trainee boys ran to Woong to congratulate him and the other members. Kriesh went to Youngmin Oppa and told him "Congrats on ur debut, Oppa."

While Kriesha was leaning on the wall, Donghyun smirk and looked at Chu.

After AAP.Y trainee boys congradulate AB6IX on their debut today, Woong and Donghyun stood together and waited for Kriesha Chu-Senior to go to them.

Y trainee boys congradulate AB6IX on their debut today, Woong and Donghyun stood together and waited for Kriesha Chu-Senior to go to them

Kriesha went up in front of Woong and Donghyun and gave a big hug all together.

AB6IX members and AAP.Y boys looked at them three then looked to each other.

Woong: K.Chu Senior, thanks for coming to our debut showcase.

Donghyun: Chu Senior, thanks for coming.

Kriesha: Why are you saying thank you? I haven't said anything yet.

Donghyun: Cause our close friend

Woong: ever since high school

Donghyun: even though she debuted before us

Woong: she's still a good friend

Donghyun: that is a girl

Woong: thanks for being you

Donghyun: Chu Senior, thanks for being you

Kriesha: 😍😢🙄 Woong Oppa and Donghyun, stop saying those words. You making me want to cry.

Woong & Donghyun: CRY

Kriesha: Tears of joy. Oh yah, congrats on debuting. I Love all your songs, but the song I loved the most from your album is "Shining Star" and "Breathe".

AB6IX Members: Thanks!

Kriesha: Midam Oppa, could you take a photo of us, three, Woong Oppa, Donghyun, and me please and thank you. On my phone, here it is.

Midam: Okie K.Chu. After I take a pic of you three, will I take a photo of you and AB6IX?

Kriesha: Yes

Midam: After this let's go and go to our own dorms.

After taking photos, the people said their goodbyes and left for their own home.