Chapter 7

~Brother and sister talk.~

Seungyeon: (look at his sister) How did you meet my group’s maknae, Yibo?

Kriesha: Oppa, I met him at my school.

Seungyeon: School???

Kriesha: Yes, Oppa, didn’t Eomma mention to you before that I go to Hanlim Multi Art School for high school.

Seungyeon: Wait a second. Let me try to remember.

Kriesha: Okie dokie Oppa.

~Seungyeon trying to remember.~

Seungyeon: (snap his fingers) Oh, I remember now. I was on the phone with Eomma. Telling her… My group, UNIQ, will be visiting Hanlim Multi Art School…. Then Eomma interrupted and said “Visit your Sue-Hyeon Dongsaeng there okay.” …. Then I finished my sentence…. Then we ended the call.

Kriesha: See, Oppa, Eomma mention to you before.

Seungyeon: Well, I didn't get to confirm that day because we were there for Yibo.

Kriesha: It’s okay, Oppa. (smiled)

Seungyeon: Let’s hug, and then I’ll ask manager-nim (of UNIQ) to drive you to your dorm.

~After hugging~

Seungyeon: Sue-Hyeon Dongsaeng, make sure you tell me all your guy friends, okie.

Kriesha: Sure Oppa…….. ( had thought) … Nope, Oppa, just ask Eooma my guy friends.

~Going to the door with UNIQ’s manager to go home to her dorms.~ 

Seungyeon: (shouted) Sue-Hyeon Dongsaeng, what???

UNIQ hyung line: Seungyeon-ah???????

Cho Seungyeon and Cho Sue-Hyeon (Kriesha Chu), the siblings were great combinations of sibling who didn’t fight a lot. It’s just Seungyeon was overprotective with his little sisters having guy friends. Mostly towards Sue-Hyeon Dongsaeng because she is in the age to fall in love or get a namjachingu (boyfriend in Korean).

After she finished her first year of high school in Hanlim, her summer break was spent how?