Chapter 10

In 2016, Kriesha joined K-pop Star 6 which was her last year of high school. In February 2017, she graduated from Hanlim Multi Art School. Then later that year, Kriesha debuted as a soloist on May 24, 2017, with the single “Trouble”. 

-Kriesha was a Filipino by her actual nationality even though she had Korean citizenship and her parents who adopt her and her sister when they were kids. This made her the first Filipino K-Pop idol.-

Kriesha continued to work hard after her debut for herself and her fans.

Chu got to be guest in radios, tv shows, and music shows. Chu also got to have a collaboration with Samuel for the webtoon Pink Pink OST in 2017. She is the face of Holika Holika, a Korean cosmetic brand.

Chu made a comeback in early January of 2018 and released her first mini album, Dream of Paradise, along with the title track “Like Paradise”.

Within 2018, Chu also got to be in radios, music shows, and tv shows. That year, Chu became the emcee of tv program on Arirang Tv called Travel Agency. Also, she got to debut in her home country, 🇵🇭Philippines🇵🇭 with her latest album and is under Star Music in the Philippines. 

Kriesha noticed in her V Live and social media accounts that her fans wanted her to have a comeback. So she asked her company, Urban Works, but they didn't allow it because they have other plans for Kriesha. Chu continued to work hard.

Now, its 2019 and Kriesha haven't had a comeback.

In April 2019, she found out her brother and her friend will be in Produce X 101, season four of Mnet's produce series. 

This year, 2019, Kriesha became an emcee again for the tv program on Arirang Tv called Travel Agency season two.

Last July 19, 2019, Kriesha couldn't attend to Produce X 101 LIVE show/concert because her company didn't allow her. Her company knew she was Cho Seungyeon's little sister, and she's opposed to keep it as a secret. The company didn't want scandals and rumors to come.