Chapter 4

~Yibo and Kriesha stopped for a while in the Broadcasting & Entertainment Department area while leaning on the wall.~

Yibo: Are you tired? Do you want me to massage your feet?

Kriesha: Oppa, no, I’m totally fine. Don’t need to be exaggerating, Oppa.

Yibo: Okay. Thanks for telling me that.

Kriesha: (smiled) Your welcome, Oppa.

~While Yibo was leaning on the wall and looking on his phone, Kriesha was inside one of the first year class rooms of the Broadcasting & Entertainment Department looking around.~

Someone running in hallway because he forgot his book on his desk in his classroom and was so fast that he bump somebody. He and that somebody, Kriesha, fell on the floor with a loud boom.

~Yibo heard that boom and ran to the classroom.~

Yibo: Woah, what happened here? (50% shouting voice) ... Chu, are you fine? (saying this while kneeling down)...

Kriesha: I’m…. (interrupted and didn't finish her sentence)

The SOMEBODY who accidentally bump Kriesha: Ouch… ( while trying to stand up) How about me??

~Kriesha stood up from the floor.~

Yibo: Sorry but show some respect. I’m a second year.

The SOMEBODY who accidently bump Kriesha: Sorry, Senior. (then he turn his face to the girl,Kriesha) Miss, are you okay? I’m sorry if I bump you I didn’t mean it.

 (then he turn his face to the girl,Kriesha) Miss, are you okay? I’m sorry if I bump you I didn’t mean it

Kriesha: It’s fine. You could call me, Chu, I’m a first year majoring in Applied Music Department.

The SOMEBODY who accidentally bump Kriesha: FIRST YEAR!!! Woah, I’m a first year too. 

Kriesha: Nice to know, what’s your name?

The SOMEBODY who accidentally bump Kriesha: I’m Song Yu Vin, Broadcasting & Entertainment Department first year student in this school. Just call me, Yuvin.

~Yibo looked at the two first year student with a curious/jelly look

~Yibo looked at the two first year student with a curious/jelly look.~

Yuvin: Senior, Why are you looking at us like that?

Yibo: (grabbed the hand of Chu and went in front of her) Excuse us, Song Yuvin. But we have… (interrupted by Kriesha)

Kriesha: Oppa, what US and what WE???

Yibo: Sorry but Chu, we, you and me, still have to finish touring the school. 

Kriesha: Understood, Oppa. okay, just go outside to hallway, and I’ll be there in a bit.

Yibo: Okie dokie, Chu.

~After Yibo went outside to the hallway.~'

Kriesha: Sorry about Senior Yibo Oppa, Yuvin-sshi.

Yuvin: No, problem. Could we be friends, you and me?

Kriesha: Sure!

~Yuvin and Kriesha thought the same words said out loud to each other.~

Kriesha & Yuvin: Do you want to exchange phone numbers together?

Yuvin: Excuse me, Chu, did we just said the exact same words one minute ago?

Kriesha: I think so?!! 

Yuvin: Your number, may I have it? You could BE MINE too…. 

Kriesha: What be yours? We just met a moment ago.

Yuvin: No… I meant you could have my phone number too.

Kriesha: Thank you!

After Kriesha and Yuvin’s conversation, Yuvin got his book on his desk and left with goodbye towards Kriesha. Kriesha and Yibo continued with their tour and finish that day with the tour. Don’t worry…. Kriesha and Yibo exchanged phone numbers too.