01│a glance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter 1 ─ a glance

K a s o n

I honk the car as I wait for Daniella to come outside so we can go on our date. I've been sitting out here for the past 10 minutes, waiting for her to come out. I don't understand why girls have to take so damn long to get ready even when I told her ahead of time to be ready.

Finally, she comes out with a black crop top where her cleavage was showing and her flat tan stomach was visible. A pair of ripped blue jeans that made her ass poke out where I lick my lips in amused.

Damn, how did I get so lucky?

I get out of the car where she walks towards me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Go upstairs and change right now. You're not going out looking like that." I told her while eyeing her up and down slowly.

Fuck the date by her standing here making me lose interest and want to skip right to dessert if you know what I'm saying.

"You hate it? Do I look fat in this I knew you were going to hate it?" She walks back into the house, but I stop her, pulling her into a kiss.

Daniella is always paranoid about her body since she used to be overweight when she was little.

"No baby you look sexy where I don't want anybody looking at you. You know how I am when people look at my girl." I pull away and she blushes, looking down at the ground.

She leans against my ear and whisper. "I guess I should start wearing this type of clothes to get your attention more often."

Everything she wears always gets my attention since you cant never miss her especially by her banging body where she stands out.

"Everything gets my attention, Daniella." I giver her quick kiss on the cheek then open the door for her. She gets in and I close the door behind her, going around so that I can get in myself.

»

I took Daniella to one of my favorites places to eat John's Grill Back. She is a vegetarian and she is very serious when she is around meat but I wanted to try something new.

I took her to a place where there was mostly meat on the menu.

There's a salad on the menu.

Daniella grabs the menu, carefully scanning the menu until her eyes widen. "Kason why would you bring me to a place where there is barely any vegetarian option on the menu? You know I don't eat meat."

That's the point of bringing her, so I don't have to eat grass all the fucking time. Look I love my girlfriend and all but I just can't eat like that all the time.

No offense to you vegetarians out there.

I look down at the menu in confusion, so it looked like I didn't know. "I thought they had a vegetarian option, my bad baby. You know I would never take you to a place like this."