08│нe нαѕ α ɢαy vιвe

chapter 8 ─ he has a gay vibe

K a s o n

"Just because you can butter me up into having sex with you doesn't mean I'm still mad at you," Dani says breathlessly, grabbing her bra that somehow ended in the back seat of my truck. "You know I don't like having sex in public, especially at school."

I mean she was the one that went along with it so partially it was her fault if you think about it.

When I disposed of the full condom, I turn to her. "You have to admit that was hot when you were bent over when I─"

"Are you serious Kason? That's the only thing that sparks your interests at the moment? Sometimes I wonder your only with me because of my body." She says the last part with a crack voice. There she goes again making everything about her body.

Daniella has always been insecure about her body. She would always ask me for advice about her clothes, seeing if it look right on her. I had to tell her multiple times that she looked beautiful with anything on.

I lean over to grab her hands into mind. "No baby I would never use you for your body. I love you for other reasons Dani, not just your body."

She sniffles, looking my way with her gorgeous eyes. "Really?" She smiles. There it goes that smile that I've been wanting to see.

"I love you too" She leans over to kiss me. "And I'm sorry that I blew up on you earlier. It scared me a little, and I thought someone kissed you."

I scratch the back of my neck while chuckling. Technically someone did kiss me, but it was for a good cost for the team. I was the Captain, and I had to take responsibility.

"I told you, Dani, I gave you my promise that I wouldn't kiss any girls."

She starts to laugh while waving her hands. "God I know it's just some of these whores and sluts had the audacity to say that they kiss you. I guess it got under my skin." She admitted.

A lot of people want to be in Danis spot and they will do anything to break us up. No one can do that because she's always going to be mine.

"Don't listen to them anymore okay?" I eyed her. She nodded her head in agreement.

The phone in her purse starts to go off. She searches for it in my truck until she grabs it from the backseat. Azelia's name came across the screen.

She answers the phone and they started to have a whole conversation about where she was and that she needed her. I can't have a nice lunch alone with my girlfriend without her bugging Dani.

Dani ended the call then begins to fix herself up. Is she really leaving me to go to hang out with her?

She noticed my facial expression. "Kason don't look at me like that." She says while applying on her lip gloss then puts it in her purse. "Apparently she needs me to impress a boy that she likes."

"And you are going?"

"Yes," She says out of frustration. "We need to go anyway since everyone is going to think that we are doing and it's going to look bad on me."

Groaning, I started to grab my things then open my truck door. I get out of my vehicle then open the passenger side door for her. Before she got out she fixed her skirt then her top.