05│тнe naмeѕ lollιpop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter 5 ─ the names lollipop

Is it wrong of me of wanting something that I can't have? Doing anything in your power to achieve that goal without any regret? God what the fuck is wrong with me!

I'm really over here thinking about sabotaging someone's relationship just because I can't stand to see Kason with anyone else.

Dani seems like a sweet girl and she has been nothing but nice to me. I'm mean what's to not like about her? She was an average girl that was President of the School Committee, on the Debate Team and maintain a good GPA where she is sitting to be top of our class.

Not to mention she lost weight when I last saw her before I moved away. Now look at her she has a body of a barbie doll and she has good looks.

A girl with a banging body and she was smart is the whole package deal. No wonder Kason is in love with her.

Damn, why is it so hard to hate this girl?!

I wouldn't have a chance with him anyway. I'm just a heterosexual retard that likes to lick things for a living.

Speaking of sucking on things, I pulled a Cherry Flavor Blow Pop from my jacket pocket, unwrapping the paper then stick it in my mouth.

School ended 20 minutes ago and somehow I'm still here. Maybe I got distracted for wanting to talk to Kason at his locker my locker so happens to be two lockers from his.

Of course, they had to be making out in front of my locker like they have no home training.

I wanted to be mad but I kept it calm and collected. Never show your bother by something. I don't care for a lot of things besides if you're my family.

While I was to be busy being bothered about what just happened, I bump into someone and I fell to the ground. "Damn watch where you are going. I know you saw my short ass walking." I shouted while getting up from the ground.

Before I could take all my anger out on the person that bump into me my eyes landed on this sexy human that God mad. I mean he isn't Kason but he's close.

"Sorry about that Love didn't see you there. I'm already late for my practice. " The stranger says.

I eyed his honey color hair, aquarium color eyes, strong jawline with a few chin hairs, muscles in every right place and somehow my eyes linger downward.

"Damn you are big." I seal my mouth shut when I notice what I just said. Damn, he must think I'm a perv now.

"Sorry, I'm such a giant compared to your small figure." He chuckles. Oh, he thought I was talking about his height─

I detach my Blow Pop from my mouth. "Yeah watch where you are going next time. This isn't the field you know."

The sexy stranger chuckles while leaning against the lockers. "You're new right?" He asks. I shrugged sticking the flavor candy back in my mouth.