02│ιғ ι ѕee ѕoмeтнιng ι lιĸe ι'м goιng ғor ιт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chapter 2 ─ If see something I like I'm going for it

C o l l i n

"I'm being serious with these people calling my phone while I'm at work. If you're not dying don't call me." My auntie says as we walk down the hallway towards the office.

I'm actually excited by returning back to this school since my old school wasn't it. There were too many homophobics there and they wanted me out of there even if I have to kill myself.

It has been hard for me at first since my conditions and my image of the homosexual retarded person.

I had to come out of my shell and take up for myself because I can't let anyone drag me around like I'm an animal.

I'm a human who breathes just like you and does the exact thing like you. I'm just different from liking the same gender as me.

"I know auntie I won't let these people push me around." I dig in my jean jacket pocket for a Blow Pop.

My auntie grabs my elbow making me stop in my tracks. "No, I actually mean making good grades and being more active. I promise your mother that you would do better in school so you won't end up like her."

"Since when does she care about what I do? It's not like she's actually here to tell me." I scoff then put the Blow Pop in my mouth.

Aunt Junie sighs while looking at me with sad eyes. "Look Collin your mother is trying where she is getting help. She has tried to get in contact with you for years, but you won't see her."

"I'll see her when Trump gets assassinated."

"I swear you're her kid where you're both stubborn."

We went inside the main office where a woman was typing at the front desk. My auntie clears her throat where the woman was ignoring us. I know this woman hears us speaking to her. She probably death.

"I don't have time standing up here dealing with these people. I have to go to work. Bills don't pay itself." Auntie Junie whispers to me.

My aunt is a very hard-working woman where she tries to get the best life for me and my sister. I see her as my mom then my actual mother.

"Um, excuse me my aunt is trying to get your attention," I yell making the lady look up at us with her glasses falling down to the bridge of her nose, finally taking our presence.

"I'm sorry how may I help you?" She smiles even though she gave us a glare by us interrupting her.

My aunt tries her best giving her a pleasant attitude. "Yes, my nephew just transfers school, and he needs his schedule."

"And who might you be?"

My aunt looks at me with a look like she just asks her the dumbest question then turns back to the lady. "I'm Junie Freddrison his aunt and his legal guardian."

"Okay..." She types on the computer then looks at me.

"Your name?"

Rolling my eyes to the back of my head, I groan out loud. "Collin Freddrison," I said with a monotone while licking my Blow Pop.