04│leт'ѕ do a ĸιѕѕιng вooтн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter 4 ─ let's do a kissing booth

"I feel like you are going to go to sleep on me again like you do every time after you come home from Lacrosse practice. We stop having our late night calls and It's like you don't want to talk to me." Daniella closed her locker then turn to me.

Actually, I come home to eat whatever I found in the fridge, watch some good porn that I could find but end up getting bored or do my homework but mostly I'll be sleeping to remember.

"Dani you know I have a lot on my plate right now. My Dad is coming home from the Military and my brother is visiting from college. If I had time I would and you know that." I told her and she pouts, giving me that face she always does when she wants her way.

"Okay," She sighs. "I know how your Dad is and he scares me every time I see him."

My Dad grew up in a Military family and every time he comes home he gets more alarm with everything he sees or hears. He forgets that he is at home instead of on the base from waking me up at 4 clock in the morning to exercise.

I know he wants me to join the Military so that I can serve my country. That type of lifestyle is not for me chief.

"I love you" I kissed her and she giggles, kissing me back.

"I love you more baby," She says breathlessly. I don't how a guy like me can have someone like Daniella. She's beautiful, intelligent and she is not like other girls that I've met or dated before. No one will understand how deeply in love I am for this girl.

My heart skips a beat every time she walks into a room. She takes attention from others to her by her presence and no one can compete with her.

I moved my hand to her waist down to her ass, giving a squeeze. "Kason stop!" She says even though she biting down on her bottom lip. If we weren't at school right now I would do her.

I lean over to whisper in her ear. "You could send me those pictures in your panties that I kept begging for weeks now." I press my lips on her neck and I felt her shudder under me.

"I hate to cut an intense orgasm that is about to happen, but I need to get to my locker." I heard the voice that form goosebumps on my arms says.

Daniella and I pull away to see Collin is standing in front of us with his books in his hands.

"Sorry, Collin I didn't know your locker was next to mine." She blushes in embarrassment from us getting caught even though we were doing it in the middle of the hallway.

"Actually, it's 2 lockers down, but still near." He shrugs, standing in front of me where he was all up in my personal space.

We were basically staring at each other with his intense hazel eyes that seem to be mixed with honey. "Are you going to move so I can put these books in my locker or..." He trails off. I apologize, stepping aside so he can get to his locker.

While he was putting his books in his locker, I noticed he had a gold cross earring dangling from his ear with another piercing above that but it was just a simple stud.

His scent breeze came past me when he closed his locker then step backward. Like a tropical fruity scent that your mom always puts around the house.