09 │ecнo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chapter 9 ─ echo

C o l l i n

The next day at school was the same as any ordinary day. I couldn't keep my eyes open from how tired I was. I barely got any sleep since I was out last night. I was disappointed when I checked my Instagram this morning and Kason took back his like. I kept looking through my likes to find his name, but sadly he wasn't there.

Why did I make it a big deal that he liked my picture? Maybe because it just surprises me that he took the time out of his day to look at my Instagram and even like a picture.

It was the first period of Chemistry, and Mrs. Davenport was passing back the tests that we took yesterday. I didn't even want to look at mines because I knew I fucking fail it even though she gave me an easier version of it.

It pisses me off when she does stuff like that. I know she has to do her job of making sure I understand, but it didn't work. I was struggling with most of the questions and didn't get to finish it because it was the end of the period. I said, fuck it then started bubbling anything.

When Mrs. Davenport came to my desk, she looks at me with the face of disappointment then gave my test in a hotdog form. You know you fucking fail a test when the teacher gives your test in a hotdog form.

Taking my test from her fingers, she goes to the following person behind me. I unfold my test to look at her messily red ink that was cover with a lot of big X's and minus ones.

I scan my eyes over to the big fat D with a sad face on the top of my test. I then notice that she scribbled me a note.

Meet me after the bell rings to discuss your test

Crumpling my test, I force it to the side while looking around the classroom to see everyone discussing here scores. The majority of the class achieved a decent grade except for my dumb ass. It's always gotta be that one person that doesn't pass.

When Mrs. Davenport was done passing out the test, she walks back to the front of the class with a smile plastered on her face. "I'm impressed that you all made good scores on your test, but some of you." She concludes mid-sentence from looking my way. "Need to study there work a little harder, so next time they can get a better score."

I know this bitch is referring to me who else she could be talking to?

"And as always, Kason has made a 100 on his test." She praises, having everyone congratulating him. I mean, I knew he was going to make the highest grade in the class. Everything's perfect about him.