03│ѕecreт adмιre

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chapter 3 ─ secret admire

K a s o n

"The Trigonometric Equation can be solved by using a standard algebraic technique by collecting like terms and factoring." I don't understand how people find this hard it's common sense to me.

It runs in my family that we all love math. It's just run in our blood. People find it difficult, it's like basic math to me.

What makes the class more interesting is the teacher teaching it. Ms. Berlin is the only attractive teacher at this school that isn't in their mid 30's. Anyone could tell that she was fresh out of college.

Nobody misses her class just so the boys could stare at her. She doesn't seem to mind having 10 eyes on her ass every time she turns around or walks by. I think she likes having attention on her by the tight clothes she be wearing.

Dani doesn't like Ms. Berlin too much because she said that it is unprofessional of her to catch her young students' attention by her body.

She should be happy that people try to do their work so if they need help she can help them. As in wanting help, it's more like staring at her cleavage.

I had to stop having fantasies about Ms. Berlin because it was distracting me from my work. My grade drop from a 96 to an 80 when I didn't finish my quiz because I was daydreaming the whole time.

While I was trying to focus on my work, I felt something hit at the back of my head. Ignoring the hit, I pay attention back to the board. A pencil landed on my desk and I threw the pencil behind me without looking back.

I heard the person smack their lips. Next thing I knew a notebook hit the back of my head.

I turn around to look at Jontavion laughing his ass off. "Man, why you did that?!" I hiss while rubbing my head from the hit.

Jontavion looks at me like he wasn't phased by my anger. "Because you kicked me out of your house the other day."

"You still mad about me for kicking you out of my house and you decide to throw a notebook at me?!"

"Actually" He trails off, then continues. "I'm actually not mad I just wanted to know what you got for number 1."

We have been in this class for an hour and he still on number one. "The bell is about to ring and you still on number 1? How the hell you get into Pre-calculus?!"

"I basically cheated all last year and they thought I was actually smart in that damn subject." He says then looks around. "People actually enjoy math like who the fuck likes having letters and numbers mix together and solving them?"

Sometimes I wonder why I even hang out with Jontavion. He's cool people's and he has a good sense of humor where he makes jokes about everything.

"Me actually and If you actually pay attention instead of staring at Ms. Berlin all hour, you wouldn't be so confused."

Jontavion smacks his lips, then roll his eyes. "I'm mean, who wouldn't when all that ass in the way. She wants us to fail." He says.

We heard the class go quiet and I turn around to see Ms. Berlin staring at us. "Dunlap and Wriches" She stops to look at us both then continues. "Would one of you like to come up and solve the problem that's up on the board? Since you already discussing the work."