Chapter 20

We get to the airport and not long after we get on the plane. I look over at Sam, he had love bites all the way down his neck.

I could feel Colby staring at me so I look over at him.

"Love bites"

I mouth to him.

My eyes widened. I pulled out my phone and opened my camera and sure enough, there were love bites all down my neck.

"Shit," I whisper.

He points at my neck and I look at the camera. There's only a few, like 2 or 3 but Sam has them everywhere.

I sigh

"Now what the hell do we do?"

I shrug.

"We could try and cover it with makeup"

"And where would we get that?"

I shrug

"It'll be fine for now"

"Mkay."

I yawn and put my head on Sam's shoulder and hold his hand.

I smile and fall asleep soon.

I don't fall asleep the whole time I couldn't. I felt like I was cheating on him. I didn't sleep all night either. It didn't even feel right. I hated it.

I wake up when Colby shakes me awake.

"Morning sunshine"

I say and kiss his cheek. I'm going to be with my manager this evening to "talk about papers" and I hate myself for it.

I grunt before we get off the plane and head to our new hotel.

We got a hotel room with two beds even though we knew we weren't going to sleep separately.

I put my things away and Colby said he had to go talk to his manager about those paper things.

I go to my managers' hotel and knock on his door.

(Manager)

I open the door and let Colby inside.

I inside and say

"Miles, I don't think we should do this anymore"

(Miles)

"Wha-why not?"

"Because of Sam and I-"

He cuts me off.

(Miles)

"Sam? Did you not just meet him? How is he better than m-"

"Don't give me that shit, don't ask me how is he better than me because I don't fucking know. Okay, now, I think we need to stop doing this"

(Miles)

"But do you really want to stop? Because you can think a lot of things, but are you sure?"

"I feel so guilty even though Sam and I aren't- well I don't even know what we are."

(Miles)

"so you choose him over me?"

"We weren't ever anything. We were just-"

He cuts me off by kissing me.

(Miles)

He pushed me away and I glared.

"Can I leave now?"

(Miles)

"Yeah, sure whatever."

I open the door and leave. I get back in the Uber and go back to the hotel Sam and I are staying at.