1🏁

Kayla's POV
Ok so I'm Kayla Darwin and I'm 24years old. I work at Martin's Children's Hospital as a pediatrician ..my all time dream. I'm kinda tall no matter what my annoying brother Nathan says. Yup..i have an older brother called Nathan whom i live with. People always confused as us twins when we were younger. I have very light brown eyes which i always get complimented about. My eyebrows are my alllllll time favourite features on my face..I absolutely love them! My best friend since forever is Curtis Ramirez. He's lighter skinned than me..he's actually American and a bit Italian. But hey! I ain't gonna bore you ...more about me later.😉
Present day
I look at the little clock by my bed and notice i have like just one hour before work. Ughh the alarm clock must have failed me...AGAIN. I groaned pulling myself out of the bed and dashing toward the bathroom.I did my hygiene routine quickly and came out to get dressed. I picked a simple outfit which was the blue hospital blazer over a black top and jeans. I wore flats cos everyone knows moving up and down in heels is tiring😩. I applied very light makeup to complete the look and left for work.
The hospital is like a thirty five minute drive for my house...so your guess is right...i was late. I rushed out of the car after parking into the building. I greeted all those I met and headed straight for Tasha's desk. She was one of the receptionist and one of my good friends here. She handed me the folders i would need today ...yes folders 😩and i smiled thanking her. "The usual ?"she asked. "Yup. Thanks you're a life saver" I told her. "You're the doctor..that's what you're supposed to be"I shook my head at the irony. I waved bye to her while making my way to the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor and unlocked my office. I switched on the lights and got everything I needed for the day. A couple of minutes later i received my coffee with a smiley on the cup. What would i do without you Tasha.

1st Chapter ...umm ..sorry if it was a little boring but stay tuned and ride along with Kayla.
-love MARILYN.