3🏁

I passed by my brother, Nathan's room and decided to check up on him when I heard some weird noises. I opened the door wide only to see my brother fall out of the bed in a haste and some bimbo looked flustered trying to cover herself. I shook my head in disgust and shut it. "Could you ever knock!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at his words and mumbled a few swear words.
I know what you're thinking...still living with my mom at 26? But technically it isn't my mom's house ..it's Nathan and I's. We moved in when I was 18 and he was 20. So this rich uncle of ours, Uncle Barney left us this beautiful huge house in his will and we could only have it when we were legal but my mom wouldn't hear about only Nathan moving in without me so we both had to be legal. Mom only started staying here after dad filed for divorce.
Back to Nathan..I love my brother..but I'm not proud that he's a player. He's one of the reasons I don't fully trust men. He's a walking testimony actually. He's cheating on Vanessa , his girlfriend..whom I really like cos she's so sweet but I really don't know if I should tell her cos it's not my place to tell her.

Wednesdayyyyyyy💃
After taking a soothing bath, early this time, I took a couple of pictures in just my morning coat with my hair wrapped in a towel. My phone started ringing and my ex boyfriend, Anthony's name flashed on it. I groaned why the hell haven't i blocked his ass yet. She accepted the call and he licked his lips when he saw her.(facetime)
"Oh it's you..AGAIN..what do you want "
"Good morning to you too Kay. Can't you ever be happy to see me. I miss you babe"
"Umm...that's kinda a little hard to believe when there's another woman's bra hanging on your chair" I said pointing in the background. He smacked his face lightly .
"Umm no..listen..well..it's not like that" he said fumbling with his words.
"Save it would you. I have to go to work and I want nothing..absolutely nothing to with your cheating ass" I simply said cutting the call. I sighed loudly, dropped my towel and found something to wear. I did my hair and makeup, grabbed my car keys and bag and made it downstairs. I ate my breakfast prepared by mom even though I insisted I could do it myself. I kissed her temple and she wished me a great day. I said a silent prayer for her to be strong and for my day as I descended the short stairs and walked to my car. Did I tell you how much I love my Car?? We now you know! Traffic was light today thank God.
I received only 2 patients today so I spent the rest of the day streaming music. I noticed I received an e-mail about a meeting in the conference hall at 3.00pm.shit! how am I now seeing this..it's already 2.53pm. I searched quickly for a pen a small notepad to take along. I dashed down the hallway to the elevator. I almost bumped into Tasha in my haste. "Hey I found you. You have a patient in the waiting room". "What? Right now?" She simply nodded.
"Tasha you know we have a meeting right now"I told her.

"What? But I can't send them away" she replied.
"Yeah i know..ok send them to my office and tell them i'll be there shortly" I said giving her the keys.
"Ok sure i'll get them there". I got into the elevator and pressed the button to the 3rd floor where the conference hall was. We noticed they were waiting for her to start the meeting.
"Sorry..I had a patient" she mumbled sitting down. The meeting was about the arrival of a new range of medicines arriving soon blah blah blah ...it was pretty boring and I'm sure I tuned out at a point. I sat impatiently in my seat as the Director kept going on and onnnn. Tbc💕

Heyyyyy!
So tell me what you think so far...is it boring? Is it ok? Please leave a comment😁. Tell me:
*Should Kayla tell Vanessa?
* Should Kayla give Anthony another chance or should she block him?
*Should Kayla talk to her dad?

Stay with meeee....
-love MARILYN.