6🏁

Andre's POV

JaKory was well again and was all over the place once again. I loved seeing my son so happy. He hadn't stopped blabbering about how much he liked Kayla,his new doctor. Merhn..he even asked if she could be his new girlfriend😂. I was hella shocked..I guess he had gotten tired of his classmate and "girlfriend" Malia.

I was waiting downstairs in my living room flipping through random shows, waiting for Ashanti, my little sister also JaKory's aunt to finish packing up his stuff in his Ironman Duffel bag for the weekend. His mother, Trinity had him for the weekend. Trinity was a beautiful woman whom I loved and someone I thought of sharing the rest of my life with. I found out..the hard way too , that she didn't love me the way I did her.And this is how I found out.... So there was this one time I bumped into my old friend from high school, and one way or the other her name came up. He had some not so pleasant stuff to say about her and advised me to be careful. As curious as I am, I did some digging and found out she was dating me and another guy at the same time. She was just playing me for my money and this time it really hurt cos I thought she was the one, you know? 😔. I broke up with her only to hear from her that she was pregnant some months later. Of course I had a DNA test as soon as it was possible and it was 99% positive that I was the father. So yeah, I manned up and took responsibility for JaKory but I couldn't even stand to see Trinity's face. She tried getting back together with me so many times but I wasn't hearing any of it. JaKory is the ONLY reason why I'm cordial with her; we're co-parenting.

JaKory had some of his stuff at his mom's so he didn't need to pack heavy. I kicked my legs off the couch and walked lazily to open the door when I heard it ring.

"Hey Andre" Trinity said smiling at me like we were bestfriends.
Dammn she looks hot. I licked my lips. I didn't like her anymore but I'm not about to deny how fine she looked.

"Hi Trin" I responded dryly. She looked good, but I still couldn't stand her.

"MOMMY!" JaKory came running down the stairs.

"Careful Ja!" Ashanti yelled after him.

Trinity lifted him effortlessly into her arms kissing him all over his face making him laugh.

"I missed you baby" she said between kisses.
"Me too! You see those new sneakers I wanted? Daddy got them for me! Just for meeee"he announced happily.

"Well did you remember to say thank you?" Trinity asked
"Yea I did"
"Good boy! Now say goodbye to your father and Ashanti. Hey Ashanti" Trinity said putting him down.

Ashanti rolled her eyes and gave her JaKory's bag.
"Hi" she spat. Ashanti and Trinity never got along mainly because Ashanti never liked her; not when we were dating, and especially not when we broke up. Her fav quote about Trinity was "I can smell a bitch even from a thousand miles away".

I squatted to JaKory's level and gave him a hug.
"Bye Daddy ,I love you"he said.
"I love you more big guy" I replied fist bumping him.
"Don't forget to come pick me to our next meeting" he said winking.
"Oh yeah! I'll tell Kayla we'd be coming"I answered.

"Who the hell's Kayla?" Trinity asked.
"His doctor"
"My fav doctor" we both said at the same time.
"That reminds me, his medication is in his bag. Right Ashanti?" I turned to look at her. She was busily texting on her phone at the kitchen counter.
"Huh? Yeah! Two tablets more. Bye Ja" she replied blowing him a kiss and returning to her phone.

"Please make sure he takes them on time. After he has eaten." I continued.
"Of course" she answered .
"Ok lemme grab my keys." I said knowing her car was in the repair shop.
"Trey'll take us" she said stopping me.
"Who the hell is Trey? Another one of your many boyfriends?" I  asked.
"Trey is my ONLY boyfriend."she replied rolling her eyes.
"You know I don't know him. More importantly , you know I don't want you bringing all sorts of men around my son!" I said getting angry.

"Look here he is my son too. I wouldn't put him in any kind of danger!" She said matching my tone. "Well I still don't like the idea! "
"Are you worried only about JaKory or that I'm with someone else?"
"Of course I'm ONLY worried about him. I don't care you the hell you date I just want him to be safe. "
"Whatever Dre.We're leaving" she said taking JaKory's hand and leaving.

I watched them drive away in another man's car. A man I did not know! But I'm gonna find out who he is soon. I shut the door and went upstairs. Time to make a phone call to a special private investigator who owed me one.

Hey lovely people,
Idr have anything to say. Hope you liked it. Excuse my mistakes though😁
-love MARILYN.