chapter twenty three.

TEENAGE NIGHTMARE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE — PART ONE.
THE BIG BAD BILLY.

           JP felt his head spinning uncontrollably as he crashed to the floor with a groan, holding his hand to his nose, which was definitely gushing blood, the warm red liquid dripping down his fingers

           JP felt his head spinning uncontrollably as he crashed to the floor with a groan, holding his hand to his nose, which was definitely gushing blood, the warm red liquid dripping down his fingers. Franny yelled her brother's name, but she had to push her concern for him to the back of her mind as Billy turned to Lucas, grabbing his collar and pushing him back against the wall, sneering down in his face.

            " Billy, stop! " Max shouted on repeat, watching in horror as he kept Lucas smashed between his body and the wall; Dustin and Mike moved to help JP stand as Franny pulled Steve's arm off her shoulders, eyes scanning the room to find something to use as a weapon.

            " Since Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will. " He stated in a low voice, " You stay away from her. Stay away from her! You hear me?! "

            " Let him go! Lucas! " Mike yelled, and the collective screaming was too much for Franny's brain to focus on, so she ran towards the kitchen table, no longer seeing the big knife Dustin had used to cut the creature out of her hand, but it's slimy dead body still sat on the table. She frowned before she quickly picked it up, running over to Billy, meeting Lucas' wide eyes briefly before she reached forward and tapped on the teen's shoulder.

            " Hey, Billy, " She called, and the blond turned around with an annoyed expression as he cocked a brow at her; with a wide grin, Franny exclaimed, " EAT SHIT! "

            She chucked the slimy creature at his face, making him momentarily release his hold on Lucas as he smacked the thing off of his face. Franny stepped back instinctively as he whirled around, dragging his fingers down his face and flicking the slime to the floor as he turned back to Lucas with a heated glare. Lucas then glared right back at him and kicked his foot up, ramming it right between Billy's legs.

             Billy doubled over, and Franny saw a level of fury that she had never seen on anyone before sink in his eyes as he grimaced. JP was still attempting to keep Mike, Dustin, and Max back, one arm held out in front of them while his other hand stayed close to his bleeding nose. Franny felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned to see Steve near her now, pushing her behind him as he stood feet away from Billy.

            " YOU ARE SO DEAD, SINCLAIR! " Billy yelled, face turning red with anger as Lucas pressed his back against the wall, staring at him with fearful eyes. " YOU'RE DEAD! "

              " No, " Steve interrupted, roughly grabbing  Billy's arm and yanking him back, glaring at the blond menace as he cocked his head, " you are! "