Imagine: Over the Web (Pt. 1)

Your friend suggested to you a website in which you communicate with other people intesrested in things that you are. In the Interests box, you type:

Leonardo DiCaprio

He's your favorite actor, and he's not too bad looking in your opinion. You press the GO button and a bar pops up and begins to fill while the page is loading. A chat room comes up, and it's you and another person with the username robbiek_ay.

You decide to start the conversation because the other person has yet to say anything.

You: Hey

Stranger: Hello there

You: So you like Leonardo?

Stranger: I love him, he's my role model.

You: :) me too. I'm guessing for your username your name is Robbie, and you're a guy?

Stranger: Yup. I can't really tell anything much from your username...

Great. Already, one person had judged your username. You felt like a freak. It was your mom's idea to make it love_world_peace_smiles. It was babyish, and anyways, who wanted world peace other than Miss America?

You:Yeah about that... it was my mom's idea. my name is Y/N.

Stranger: That makes sense. Btw.... would it be terribly rude of me to ask if you'd turn on the web cam for us to chat?

You thought for a moment. You began typing in response.

You: It's not rude XD I'd love to chat with you.

(To be continued...)