Over the Web (Pt. 3)

(Recap: Robbie asked you if you'd like to meet him.)

"I'd love to!" You squeal quietly to yourself.

Robbie smiles and laughs. "Great! We'll arrange the details later. But for now, I'm going to need you to go watch Inception and tell me it's not the best DiCaprio movie you've seen," he says.

You laugh. "Robbie, my mind is made up. Titanic is my all time favorite."

He shakes his head in disappointment. "Say what you want, but I won't believe it," he admits. He asks for your number and you give it to him. "Terribly sorry Y/N, but I've got to go. I'll be sure to text you later, though," he says.

You nod and feel a tiny bit of sadness. "Oh, um, alright. It was great talking with you Robbie." 

"You too."

The screen goes black.
Video Chat ended.
Stranger disconnected.

You sigh. But then you smile. You're excited to meet Robbie. Your phone vibrates and you reach over to grab it as you unplug your webcam from your laptop.

There was a number you didn't recognize. The message read:
Inception.

You smiled to yourself, knowing exactly who had sent that message. You texted back:
Or nah. Titanic lives on. Well, Jack doesn't. And neither does the ship. But Rose does, so that counts.

You imagine Robbie laughing at your remark and smiling very wide. You can't wait to meet him and find out what other things he's interested in. You search his chat name on Instagram. "Robbiek_ay" you type into the search bar. No results. You figure you'll try Robbie Kay, deciding that might be his last name. There were lots of results for this, but you click the first one you see with the username robbiekay71. Why does he have so many followers? You read some of the comments on his pictures. There is a variety of different things from "I love you Robbie!" to "Pan should come back." Okay, you were beginning to get confused. Pan? You close the Instagram app (but then reopen it to follow him) and text him about it.
One question that may be a stupid one... Why do you have so many Instagram followers?
~Y/N

A few minutes later, he texts back with:
About that... I may or may not have starred in a hit TV show called Once Upon a Time in which I played Peter Pan...? ~Robbie

Wait- hit TV show?
And you didn't think this was crucial information because... ~Y/N
We were busy talking about Leo ~Robbie
Well that means I'm going to have to get rid of all the others fangirls. ~Y/N
Wait, so you're my fangirl now, are you? ~Robbie

Your face blushes. Crap. Not a good move.

To be continued...