Chapter Five

Davina's P.O.V

Recap:

"Davina. My beloved wife. The Rogue Queen. " He whispered.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I stared in shock of what exactly I was seeing.  It was Josh.  It was him in the flesh and blood.  My face was a mix of surprise, shock, and terror.

I thought I had ditched Josh a long time ago.  When he first saw me, he fell in love with me even though I wasn't his mate. He was madly in love with me, but I never wanted anything to do with him. Josh wanted me for himself.  He wanted me to become his queen.  The rogue queen, to rule next to him, the rogue king.

When Josh proposed his offer, I immediately refused.  I wasn't that kind of rogue.  I didn't look to pick fights with other packs.

The last thing I ever wanted to do was step on pack territory.  I just liked living alone.  I don't understand why people always mistake me as a threat when I am a peaceful rogue and there are a few peaceful Rogues out there in the world too.

I blinked several times, I was positive that I was dreaming or seeing an illusion, but sadly I was mistaken.

Josh smiled at me.  It was a honest smile. The sides of his eyes crinkled and he pulled me into his well formed body.

As our bodies touched, it felt wrong.  I wanted to pull away so bad.

A dark growl came from the side of me.   Before I could turn to look, Josh and I were already pulled apart.   My shoulder was roughly grabbed as the person pulled me away from Josh and enveloped me in a embrace.

From the smell of the person, I could tell it was Nicolas.  He growled at Josh who was infuriated because Nicolas had pulled me away from him.

"Mine. "  Josh growled out.

"Mine. She's my mate." Nicolas said.

"Mate? Shes not your mate! She's my wife." Josh said.

"You are married to him?" Nicolas said. His face was a mixture of hurt, dissapointment, and anger. He stared at me and i opened my mouth to speak. If I could some how clear this all up.

"No-" I began.

"So he is your mate?" Josh said angrily and i shrunk back.

"No it isn't like that." 

"So what am I to you Davina? Am I not your mate? Did the moon godess make some mistake?" Nicolas growled out. This was way to much..

"No! I don't belong to any of you. I belong to myself. You cannot just claim as yours. I don't even get why you are fighting over me. I just want to be alone. I want my old life back. I don't want to be a Luna nor the Rogue Queen!" I yelled at both of them 

They were both upset at my sudden out burst. I could not take it. This was just way too much for me. I never asked for this. I never knew this would happen.

Without thinking I just started running. Through the woods towards an unknown destination.

Finally in weeks my wolf spoke up.

Hey child. She said.

Not a good time. I replied.

It's been a unusual experience for us these past few days huh?

Yea. I agreed.

Now Davina

Yes?

Do you notice that you just rejected our mate in front of all the males of his pack?

I stopped running. I stared up at the blank sky. I just rejected my mate. Did I mean to?

Perhaps I did,  perhaps I didn't

A/N

Okay my lovelies. New chapter. OMG I read the first chapter of this book called The Flaws Within Us and it was good. Check it out.

So for this new chapter don't forget to

Vote.
Comment.
Share
and follow

I'm so tired. Been cleaning all day

Buh Bye Luv u guys.