Chapter Thirteen

A/N:  Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. *NOTE THE SARCASM * Okay on with the story.

Davinas P.O.V

Thw drive back was long and awkward. My heart thumped with the thoughts of what Nicolas would do as my punishment.

I focused on not passing out. I wish John was with us. If he was, things would be less awkward. Maybe they would not be like this at all.

What if I had never met Nicolas in the first place. Would things have been better? My stomach churned at the thought. Maybe not.

I reconized the area around the pack house. Nicolas increased his speed as he pulled up in front on the house.

I unbuckled my seat. I suddenly felt too sick to get out of the car.

"Get out." Nicolas demanded as he opened the door roughly for me. I wobbled out slowly and stared at his face.

He looked away from me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his room.

He pushed me on the bed and slammed the door close.

I stared at him. He walked up to me. He raised his hand. I closed my eyes expecting the first blow but instead I felt a hand softly touch my cheek.

I opened my eyes and looked up into Nicolas' brown ones.

"Do you love him?" He asked. His lips trembled just a bit, but Nicolas quickly covered it up.

"No." I whispered. I don't love Josh. I just don't want him to get hurt.

"Then why did you stop me?" Nicolas said. His tone was angry.

"Because I don't want anyone to get hurt. Not you or Josh or anyone. " I said.

Nicolas relaxed and looked me in the face. "Who do you love?" He asked.

What? Who do I love? Do I love anyone in the first place? When I think about Nicolas I feel so warm inside and happy.

Before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth. "You." I whispered.

Nicolas quickly pushed me back and kissed me softly. His mouth moved softly and his tongue made Its way in my mouth.

Nicolas trailed kisses down my neck and to my sensitive spot. I knew what was coming if we kept this going.

"Wait Davina. I have to tell you something. " Nicolas murmured against my neck.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Josh, He's starting a war with our pack. We are in war." Nicolas said.

"What!" I jumped up from the bed and looked at Nicolas.

Nicolas came and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"It'll be alright. " He assured me.

Right after he said that it happened.

"Alpha we are under attack!" Someone shouted outside our door.

"Spoke too soon." Nicolas said angrily.

Wait, we are under attack and our pack is in a war? My head started spinning from the news.

I attempted to stand up, but as soon as I did, I was falling to the floor down into a world of pitch blackness.

Authors Note.

Apparently i have horrible fans because they don't even bother to tell me happy bday. I write this book for your pleasure and entertainment. Give me a break.

Anyways i still love you guys. Vote comments ect.

CHECK OUT: THE FORGOTTEN ALPHA. ITS  ABOUT  A ALPHA THEY THOUGHT WAS DEAD BUT COMES TO TAKE HIS REVENGE AND GET HIS PACK BACK, BUT INSTEAD GETS THE SURPRISE OF HIS LIFE.