Chapter Nine

Because I love you guys, your votes and comments, I am doing a second update. It's gonna be short though. VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Davina's P.O.V

I rolled over to my side and opened my eyes. I felt someone poking my stomach and I groaned.

"Go away."

"No Luna fighter. I heard what you did with Charlie. Nicely done." I looked up at a tired John. He smiled at me and ran his hand through his hair.

"Thanks dude. It was nothing." I shrugged and smirked at him. He pulled me up and hugged me.

"You did good kiddo." He said and patted my head.

"Oh shut up. Let's go find Nicolas. " I said and got up. My hair fell back and John smirked at me.

"Claimed. No wonder you smell like Nicolas." He said. I laughed and walked out the office.

We walked into the living room. I asked around for Nicolas, but no one had seen him. I reached to my back pocket, my phone was still there.

"Wonder where He's at." John said.

"I don't think he would go out without telling me."

"Yea. After all you are his mate and Luna." John said it to make me blush.

"Shut up." I said.

"Aww someone gots the blushies?" He nudged me and I nudged him back. John was definitely my best friend here.

I walked past a room and smelled Nicolas close by.

The smell became stronger and stronger until I stopped in front of our room. Why didn't I check here first?

But there was anothed scent that upset my stomach.

I opened the door and stood in shock.

"You gotta be kidding me." I said in disbelief.

There was Nicolas and Charlie. She was up against him in a dirty way. It was disgusting. I took a few steps back as Nicolas met my eyes.

John put his hand on my shoulder.

"John take me away." I said before the tears clouded my view and I ran, pulling John with me.

And it was on a few hours after he claimed me. I was a fool to believe him.

Authors VERY IMPORTANT Note

Omg Nicolas why? Do you guys really think he would do it? The truth will be revealed next chapter. It will be in Nivolas' P.O.V

Anyways because i love all your votes and comments, i have a very special thing happening. For you readers.

I will pick two fans to put in my book. They will be included as new characters later on in the book.

If you want to be put in the book, just comment  why you want to be put in, the name of your person or self, age, and who is your favorite character.