Chapter Seventeen

I awoke to the darkness of the morning. Not a glimpse of light shone from under the curtain. Nicolas had his Arm wrapped securely around my waist. His face was calm and soft. A small smile etched into his face.

I pulled off his arm and headed towards the bathroom. When I was done, I came out of the room and quickly changed into the appropriate clothes

I walked quietly down the stairs and to the kitchen. My roses were in a vase. I grabbed them and walked out side. I aimlessly went into the woods. It was still dark. The sun had yet to peep up behind the sky.

I wandered for a while, lost in my own thoughts until I remembered the perfect place to go.

I started jogging at a medium speed and then picked up my pace. The cool breeze of that morning washed over me.

The branches snapped under my foot and leaves rustled. The wind blew my hair around my face, but I continued Running. I was keeping myself together as long as I could.

After about twenty minutes of running, I reached my destination.

The cliff's edge was rocky. It was cool and lonely. Waves from the beach below crashed into the shores making a extremely calming sound. The salty winds wiped my hair and make me shiver from the ice cold water. I walked to the edge of the cliff and placed my roses down, side by side with only a feet of space between them.

I put a rock on each bunch so they wouldn't fly away. I sighed and sank to the rocky hard ground.

I let the first tear slip and then burst out crying and sobbing. My pained cries Filled the air as I cried in the pitch darkness of that morning.

A/N

Okay. I know it's extremely short. But I'm tired.

Anyone know why she's crying?