Chapter Eight

Recap: My blood boiled and i saw red. I jumped of the island in a second and walked towards her. In an instant my fist connected with her retarded pouting mouth.

Davina's P.O.V

"Ow! " Charlie reached for my hair and I stepped back, I swung at her and missed. She landed one on my cheek.

Out of red rage, I took a fistful of her hair and slammed her down on the kitchen counter. She screeched like a monkey on crack. Which in my opinion, made this fight kind of funny.

She lunged at me and we were pushing each other back. I heard people yelling and two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. I elbowed the person in the gut.

"Fuck." The person hissed.

Oh shit it was Nicolas. I still wanted to beat the crap out of Charlie so I ran foward, only to be effortlessly pulled back. Two men had went to hold her back.

"Take her to a room and guard her, I'll take this one with me." Nicolas said and Charlie was dragged away. I failed to notice the crowd around us. I saw Nicolas' mother looking at me.

Was she smiling? She gave me a thumbs up and a wink. God, the people in this house.

Nicolas literally dragged me up to his office where he threw me down on the couch. I mentally prepared myself for a lecture.

And here it comes,

"What the hell were you thinking? Are you crazy? Fighting with Charlie? Are you a child? Do you want me to strangle you?" He yelled. I stood unmoved by his words.

"Maybe i do want you to strangle me, will you shut up then?" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" Nicolas said obviously pissed.

"Nothing. "

"Davina we are werewolves, perfect  hearing remember? I heard what you said." Nicolas yelled again.

"Then why did you ask what if you knew what I said?"

"I don't know. A habit maybe." Nicolas said.

This conversation is retarded and we are getting absolutely no where.

"I am leaving. " I said. I have given a pack and a mate a try and it was horrible. I stood up.

"No you are not." Nicolas pulled me back down.

"Why should I stay? So you and Charlie can prance around in front of me again?" I said.

"No, because you are my mate." Nicolas pulled me down on his lap, "I'm taking Charlie out of the pack for hurting her Luna. She won't be able to step on our land again." He whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my spine.

"Fine. Go do that now and then come back to me." I said and stood up and pointed to the door.

"Fine." He mumbled and left.

I watched him go and walked around the room. I looked at Nicolas' desk. I pondered on whether he would get mad if I sat in his fancy twirling chair. I decided to sit anyway.

I spotted something on his desk, it was my phone. I went to pick it up, but it started ringing. I swiped at the screen without even looking at the ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Davina babe. Thank God you are okay." My heart skipped a few beats in shock.

"J-josh?" I asked timidly.

"Yes honey. It's me. Dont worry babe. I'm coming for you. I wont let that piece of shit of a Alpha touch you. I'll get you and my revenge. " I could feel the anger seething in his tone.

"Josh–" The door opened and I cut of the call and shoved the phone in my back pocket. I turned it off before I put it in.

"Davina, are you happy now?  She's gone." Nicolas said. I smiled slightly. He came over to where I was at his desk.

"Thanks. " I said softly. I played with the pen on Nocolas' desk which was neatly packed up.

"What's wrong?" His brows furrowed and I gave him a smile.

"Nothing. Thanks for that." I said and i meant it.

"No problem kitten. Anything for you. And Davina I am really sorry. I just didn't know what to do. " I surprised him by hugging him.

"Its okay." I whispered. My wolf was feeling happy and worried for her mate. For our mate. I was surprised how easily my wolf and I seemed to forgive him for sleeping with Charlie. What is

I frowned behind Nicolas. Josh wanted revenge and he would go to any extent to get it. He would do anything. Anything.

I think I've grown on Nicolas somehow. I feel happy when He's with me.

Nicolas picked me up and brought us to the couch. I laid down and he sat down.

He brushed a stran of my hair out from my face and kissed my forehead. I smiled shyly because I didn't know what to do. But my first instinct was to run my hand through his hair so I did that. The feel of his soft black hair was comforting.

Nicolas leaned down and put his soft lips against mine. I didnt know what to do. I felt his tongue against my mouth but I didn't open it so he bit down on my lip.

I yelped and he put his tongue in my mouth. I slowly began to move my mouth and tongue with his. This was amazing. I moaned from the way he kissed me. One of his arms went under my back and pulled me up, his lips never left mine. I climbed in front of him and sat, straddled on his lap.

He kissed from my jaw down to my neck until he met the soft area between my neck and shoulder.

Nicolas kissed me before biting down on the skin. I let out a startled gasp as the pain coursed through my body and I squirmed on his lap.

I felt his tongue lick my skin and he laid me down and kissed my forehead again.

"Sleep my love." He said into my hair.

I was marked. I was claimed as Alpha Nicolas' mate and Luna.

Someone wanted me and loved me and I accept being all theirs.

A/N

Hello my beautiful awesome readers. Omg I just love all the votes and comments you guys have to share. Please oh please share this book, for me please.

Anyways Navina is together. Yay yay yay. When i saw the votes and comments I was dancing around and my dog would just stare at me.

I love you guys so much. So so much. Ily ily ily. Bye guys update coming soon!

I think. ;-)