Chapter Twelve

Recap: "Josh." I whispered. "What?" Nicolas growled.

Davinas P.O.V  (Hey guys wish me a happy bday. Its my birthday!!!)

Josh smiled widely and then snarled as he saw Nicolas in the drivers seat. I gulped and turned to Nicolas.

To be honest, I was extremely scared.

Nicolas pulled over the car abruptly. I screamed as we hit the side of the highway. At the side was a bunch of trees leading into a forest.

He unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out the car.

"Stay here." Nicolas commanded. I stared at him in anticipation.

I was tempted to run out there and pull Josh away to save him, but the consequences would be dire and hurtful. I don't want Josh to get hurt.

I watched as Nicolas pulled his sleeves up, they showed off his muscles.

Josh and Nicolas talked at first and their words became shout and soon they were yelling at each other.

I saw Nicolas swing back to hit Josh and I was out the car and running. I grabbed onto Nicolas' arm and held onto it for dear life.

Nicolas looked at me. His eyes sparked fire. I knew I would get punished for this soon or later.

"Please Nicolas leave him. Please." I begged with Nicolas. He switched his gaze from me to Josh. His eyes shot daggers at him.

Poor Josh.

"Please for me." I begged with all my heart and Nicolas lowered his arms. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist in a possessive manner.

He roughly turned both of us around and dragged me back along to the car with him.

"You do know you're taking his punishment. " Nicolas said. His tone was cold and scary.

I gulped in fear and nodded. Terrified, but ready to take my punishment.

A/N

Sorry short update. The next one will be longer I ptomise. Try the book: The Forgotten Alpha. Its good.

Luv u guys. Be happy im supposed to be taking a nap.