Chapter Eighteen

Quick Note: No offense but some of you guys suck at commenting. Comment please! Thanks. Still luv ya.

Nicolas' P.O.V

I woke up and reached over to my side expecting to feel Davina's soft body. The bed was empty. Her spot was empty and cold.

I sat up in our bed and sniffed the air. Her scent was light. She had been gone over thirty minutes ago. I quickly put on some clothes and went to look for her.

Her trailed leaded out of the house. No one had woken up as yet. The house was completely still and quiet. Nothing had been touched.

I glanced over to the vase where Davina had put her precious roses. She strictly told everyone not to lay a finger on them. They were gone.  Only a lone rose was visible on the floor.

I picked up the lone rose. She probably hadn't even know it fell. I picked up the rose and ran outside. Her trail lead into the woods. Where was Davina going? Why didn't she tell me? Is she trying to run away?

I quickly shifted into my wolf and started following her trail.

Davina you aren't leaving me.

Davina's P.O.V

Six years ago

"Davina don't go far. " My mother and dad called in unison. They both were unpacking things for us to stay the night there.

"Alright. " I called out to them.

I wandered away from my parents and through the bright woods. In my hand, I carried a small stick and I drew patterns on the dusty dirt.

I kept on wandering farther, paying my parents warning no mind.

The leaves on the tree held dew drops like a pair of hands cupped together. I ran my finger along the green leaf and felt the water as my hand grazed upon it. The water seemed so fresh and pure.

I walked along making crunching sounds as I went until I came upon a clearing. I froze, shocked to the very bones.

In front of me laid a dead body, a werewolf for sure and three men stood around it. Blood painted on their hands. I couldn't contain the scream and it escaped from my lips.

The three men turned to face me and I took off running like a crazy person.

"Mommy!" I screamed for my parents until I scrambled upon our camping spot.  My parents came running over to me.

"Davina what's wrong?" My father asked.

"The three men. They killed a wolf. They killed him." I kept on repeating myself and the words bubbled out of my mouth in incoherent sentences.

My father gave my mom a look and kissed me on my head. "I love you Davina." He said.

My mother lifted me up and ran to a hollow tree. She put me to sit inside the hollow of the tree.

"Davina. Stay here and don't move until you see the sun tomorrow. Then go from here and find a pack. Stay there baby girl and always remember my father and I love you. I love you baby girl." My mother said. I swear I saw a tear at the corner of her eyes. She turned away from me and ran.

I stayed there and all night I was cold and alone. That morning I searched for my parents and all I saw was the remains of two wolves. Two black wolves. Just like my parents....

Present time

I sat on the edge of the cliff. My feet hanging off the edge. One slip up and I would fall to my death.

I wanted them back. I didn't want to be the cause of their death. I wanted revenge so I never wanted to the pack and I became a rogue. A peaceful rogue, but if I ever find those men again, I will kill them.

I started crying again and the tears fell freely. I heard foot steps and a pair of storing arms wrapped around me.

Nicolas..... I smiled looking up and my heart dropped.

"Josh." the words came out as barely a whisper.

A/n
Sorry for the crappy chapter. Im tired and not feeling it.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE