S2 v5: Disaster town (Mipha vs. Zelda)

A/n: Guys I Wiki-Ed most of the stuff I'm about to throw at you😂

Group chat: It's asinine to give this group chat a name

Revali: Urbosa?

Urbosa: Uh... present...

Revali: ?

Urbosa: T-totally

Mipha: For fuck's sake get a hold of yourself Urbossie

Link: ...

Sidon: HELP

Mipha: Shut up brother

Urbosa: um, shouldn't you be more n -nice?

Revali: What the fuck is going on here?!

Link: ...

Daruk: Speak little guy!

Link: ...

Zelda: Oh Hylia What is going on?!

Mipha: Nothing a Princess should dirty her hands with

Zelda: Mipha?!

Mipha: In the flesh

Revali: What the hell?! Imposter imposter!
Urbosa! Do something!

Urbosa: I-I don't know if I can...

Daruk: Lighting blast this imposter!

Urbosa: But What if I hurt her?! What happens if this is actually Mipha and then I kill her? Oh Nabooru! The king would have my head and the citizens would look down upon me. They would scorn me for eternity! I would go down in history as the Gerudo who murdered the Zora Princess. A champion no less! I wouldn't be chief anymore too! I would be thrown into the prison and I would pay dearly for my crimes! Oh what would I do? I would be forever shamed and dishonored. I wouldn't be a Chief I would be a monster! A monster who couldn't live up to the great Nabooru! Maybe it's in my DNA to fail? I mean the Gerudo have a legend that Ganon was born a Gerudo. He took on a male form of a Gerudo. That only happens every century! For a male to be born! He brought ruin to everything we held dear. He waged wars against the Hylians and we Gerudo followed him without question! Maybe I would be brought into the same fate if I were to go down that path! I love being a Gerudo. I don't think I was given this power to harm but it's clear that I may resemble Ganon himself! Oh, Nabooru!

Daruk: Sorry I asked

Revali: that's the most I have seen Urbosa Text

Link: ...

Zelda: Well, this is the least I have seen Link Text

Revali: Can't we do something fun?

Daruk: Like What?

Revali: Name all the gods we have

Zelda: 😂 ha, elementary bitch

Mipha: fine be more specific. We have many deities Bird Brain

Revali: Major Gods

Mipha: Pfft, Nayru, Din, Farore, Hylia, and Ganon

Zelda: Bravo 👏👏 but do you know what they stand for?🙌

Mipha: Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom, is one of the three most important deities in the mythos. She came down from the heaven and created the world and Hyrule along with Din and Farore. She is credited with the creation of the laws of the universe and magic. Like the two other Goddesses, her power is represented in the Triforce. Her Triforce is the left one and her choosen hero is usually Princess Zelda who receive near endless wisdom from her Triforce. Nayru is also often affiliated with water and the Zoras.