7 ~Park Jihyo~

Really happy you guys chose Jihyo😃 because every fanfic i read about twice, Jihyo is the only one left out so please understand why i give Jihyo too many lines.

No one's POV

"Jihyo can you come to the cafe i showed you guys a few hours ago?" y/n asked while she fidgets with her coffee cup sitting in front of yeri.

(Yeah sure. should i bring the others or...?)

"Just you will be fine."

(Okay sure i'll be there in a few minutes.)

Y/n hang up and sighed. she rest her phone on the table and leaned on the sofa and took a sip of the coffee she bought.

"Don't worry everything will work out tomorrow." Yeri said

"It's not that..." Y/n sighed

"Then what's your problem?"

"Jackson... he has announced that his alive and breathing but why now? why not 6 years ago when before we killed wendy."

"Guess we have to find out before Jackson gets to us." yeri shrugged

"Why are you so calm? 6 years ago you were panicking when i dragged you back here in america." Y/n chuckled

"Past is past. you really should be worried on who to choose." Yeri raised her eyebrow

"Choose what?" Y/n asked in a confused look like she's lost on the subject.

"You're dull when it comes to this topics." yeri looked at the other amazed but she just looked at her with her head tilted sidewards.

"Who to choose y/n who you want to end up with after this all ends."

"End up with? the hell are you talking about?"

"I give up" Yeri raised her hands in defeat but y/n looked at her confusingly.

"Twice and blackpink y/n. It's fucking obvious all of them has a thing for you. and you to them. but i can't see which one." Yeri bursted making y/n choke on her coffee.

"See even Jihyo looks bright upon seeing you." yeri gestured her to look to the entrance. Y/n looked behind her to see Jihyo in a simple dress looking around for someone.

This made y/n for a smile on her face. as soon as Jihyo's gaze landed on y/n she smiled immidiately and waved. y/n lit up with excitement and waved and gestured her to come.

Jihyo did her greetings and sat beside y/n.

"Hi Jihyo long time." Yeri said and shook her hand.

"Last time i remember you were ready to murder me." Jihyo said in a teasing yet playful tone that made y/n chuckle.

"That was because Irene could've killed you first so i had to look intimidating." Yeri pointed out

"You still could've killed us."

"But we didn't." yeri widen her eyes a little and laughed.

"So why did you call me for?" Jihyo looked at her side and y/n looked at yeri with a serious face. Jihyo sensed the different aura that came between them.

"What's going on?" Jihyo, as the only one not knowing what's going on asked the two. Y/n sighed and faced her with a serious look.

"Jackson's alive." Y/n bluntly said that made Jihyo's face drop. she didn't looked shocked or anything but her expression turned around.

"You're not suprised...?" Yeri asked suspiciously at Jihyo.

Jihyo sighed and took something out of her bag. it was a letter and she gave it to y/n.

Jihyo Jihyo Jihyo... How are you? how is 6 years without drama been? Must be pretty long rest without me. well time to get your gun under your bed cause i'm back and has been waiting for this time to come. It's time for the real war to start and i'm not playing around this time. How much do you love your friends? We get to see it in a few weeks and i really want to see who you choose more.

Sincerely,
Jackson.

Y/n sighed and gave it to yeri to read.

"The others know too?" She asked but Jihyo shook her head.

"Just me... I couldn't tell them. I tried to tell someone but I couldn't bring myself to. I don't want to believe that the letter is real and Jackson is still alive. I couldn't tell my friends our lives are in danger again. as a leader i can't see the pain in their eyes as i do so." Jihyo calmly revealed and y/n looked down holding her hand comfortingly.

"Don't worry we'll protect them. I'll protect all of you. I promise." Y/n smiled at her and jihyo smiled sadly not sure of what to do anymore

"Thanks y/n."

Yeri's Phone shot up a text message earning a glance from the two. yeri took out her phone reading the text silently.

Unknown
Yeri~ how you been? Probably good am i right? Just a friendly reminder tomorrow is the wedding yeah? be careful who to trust or who is your friends these days. Just see who you're associating with, think wisely before trusting them like how you trust your bestfriend, Y/n. Just look on who you're in front with... Jihyo the former betrayor on your family. do you even trust that she's on your side? tsk tsk yeri.

"Come with me." Yeri stood up and spoke. she walked out the cafe to a dark corner for y/n and Jihyo to follow.

The both of them looked at each other confused but followed yeri anyways.

Before y/n can speak Yeri took out her gun with a silencer and pointed it directly at Jihyo's face earning a flinch from the two. Jihyo put both of her hands up and y/n tried to calm down yeri.

"Yeri what are you doing?" Y/n asked looking directly at her eyes.

"How can we be sure that she's not going to betray us again y/n?" Yeri asked while she looks at Jihyo who seemed nervous yet tries to be calm.

"Yeri..." Y/n warned her but yeri didn't listen. Jackson's words won her over somehow.

"You don't yeri... But this time i give you my word that I don't have any intention to betray all of you again." Jihyo said

"How can I be sure?" Yeri pulled the safety trigger.

"You can't. Watch every move i make while i'm here. Be advised that torturing me won't work. You can't get the wrong answer you believe in out of me. What I know is the truth and that's will I say. I won't ever... Ever betray y/n ever again." Jihyo said with a stern look and her hands shaking a bit.

Yeri looked at her with a blank expression. after a few second yeri tilted her heads sidewards and shot her gun. Y/n's eyes went wide and looked at jihyo who has her eyes closed but she isn't bleeding nor hurt.

Y/n and Jihyo looked behind them to see a Man collapes and blood was gushing out of him. The two run to him and yeri kept her gun.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked and saw a gun beside him.

The man laughed while coughing out blood and looked at y/n with a decieving look.

"Watch out for tomorrow bae... He's back."

~~p