Myoui Mina ~Minari~ (Mina stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Nevermind..." I said and leaned back on the bed.

I heard the door close and i let out a heavy sigh.

I heard talking outside and a glass shattering. I jump off the bed and quickly ran out the door almost slamming it open.

I saw my sister Holding a broken vase and pointing it directly at Mina. I didn't Know what came over me, But I just ended up pushing Irene to the ground defending Mina behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily as I look at her intensely.

"Y/n-" Irene started and stood up but she couldn't form a sentence.

"What the hell were you doing." I asked in a low tone my eyes glaring at her.

"Look... I'm just angry that's all.. I got a text from our lawyer that he runs away with 5% of our money which is a lot. And the worse part is that he tried to snuck in my house trying to get more. Mina was in my way and my anger just-"

"Go home. Take care of that. After I get out of here I'll handle it." I said dismissing her. I turned around and grabbed Mina's hand on my way to the room.

I closed the door shut and looked at Mina with a soft expression. "Are you okay?" I asked holding both her hands.

"A little shaken up considering your sister tried to kill me... Again." She said the last part as a whisper making me giggle.

I took a close look on her and noticed a cut on her neck. It was bleeding. I pushed Mina's hair out of the way and took a closer look.

"Did she do this to you?" I asked my anger coming out again.

"Y/n It's just a scratch... Nothing I can't handle." She gave me a reasurring smile and I looked at her with an 'are you sure?' Look.

"Yes I am... Not is there a band aid for this?" She backed away searching the drawers.

"Found one." She said and opened one. Mina tried to put it on her neck but she couldn't see with her hair keeps falling, Blocking her view.

"Here Let me..." I took the band aid from her hands. I made her sit down on the bed as I took a closer look on the wound.

"You're lucky Irene didn't cut this deeply." I said and put it on easily.

"Yeah real lucky." She smiled and I sat beside her.

"How are you By the way?" I asked my body facing hers.

"I'm fine.. I should be asking you that. I mean you are the one who got shot in the first place." She said with a warm smile.

"Pabo." Mina hit me on the chest lightly making me groan.

"Ow what was that for?" I asked holding my hand against my wound.