Kim Dahyun ~One last~ (Dahyun Stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Can you call-"

"Dahyun? Sure." Seulgi took irene by the hand and left the room.

I frowned and how did she know i would be choosing dahyun.

"Hey..." Dahyun came in the room with her eyes red. it looks as if she has been crying.

"Were you crying?" I asked her and held her hand as she sat down beside me.

"N-no." She immidiately said and looked away probably wiping a tear.

"Hey." I moved closer to her and swung my arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to me.

I didn't ask questions nor make a move. I've never actually seen her shed a tear let alone cry in front of me.

"I'm okay no need to cry." I said and held her tightly.

I didn't say utter a sound nor talk. I didn't want to upset her over the fact i'm clearly fine and i got her worried so badly. I felt quite bad that i put her in this state.

"How...?"

I pulled away a little and looked into her puffy red eyes. I gave her a confused look and she let go of me.

"How can you just sit there and act like you didn't got shot point blank. How can you act so fine when i'm not?" She argued on and on and i just listened.

"How can you be so reckless? Have you thought about the people who care about you before getting yourself shot? How horrible i would feel. how... How i would replay that memory in my head seeing the girl i love get shot in the chest." She said the last part as a whisper.

I sighed. "Dahyun.. look at me." she shook her head and moved an inch away from me.

I held her chin and made her look at me in a gentle way. She kept sobbing but i didn't mind it. She still looked beautiful either way.

"I'm sorry... I know i'm reckless and i shouldn't of have done that. All the things i do is for a reason dahyun. but what i did was no exception. i did it for nothing... i wanted to be a hero once in a while. I guess i hurt you more than i realized." I smiled bitterly and wiped the tears away.

"Do you..." I whispered and hesitated to say. she looked up to meet my eyes waiting for me to say it. "Do you still Love me?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

When a few seconds of silence went by all my hope vanished. I blinked and felt tears run down my cheeks. I let go of dahyun and backed away from her. I wiped the tears away secretly and turned my back on her.

"Y/n..." Dahyun held my shoulder caringly. My heart ached more and it hurts. I closed my eyes shut and bit my lip trying so hard not to make a sound.

"P-please go..." I whispered. It took every ounce of me not to crack my voice and i'm glad it worked.

"Y-y/n.." Dahyun's voice changed. It was like she pitied me. Well I don't need someone to pity me nor say sorry.

"Please Dahyun~ah just go." I said quickly and stood up my back facing hers. I looked out the window seeing my own reflection. I can see Dahyun staring at me at the window. My heart ached so much i might as well pass out on the floor.

"Y/n you misunderstood me I-"

"Dahyun can't you see I'm hurt? Please leave, I need a moment to think." I bursted and turned around with my eyes full of tears.

Dahyun's facial expression said it all. She looked guilty and disappointed. I was breathing heavily while looking directly in her eyes.

Dahyun stood up and left not saying another word. I sobbed and kneeled on the floor feeling utter hurt. I held my hand against my chest but it didn't do anything...

~~

2 Years later

"Who fucking hired you?" I gripped harshly on his collar punching him using my left hand.

"TELL ME!" I shouted and pushed him to the ground.

"N-No one..." He laughed like a maniac. "I killed your sister... Honestly." He stood up groaning while doing so. "She deserves it-"

I punched him hard on the face, knocking him out cold. I breathed heavily and wiped my hands with a cloth.

"Irene..." I whispered and sat down on a chair. I felt like crying. I wanted to cry my eyes out until I pass out. I wanted to kill this bastard for killing my own sister...

But i knew better than to hope for something that will never be true.

"Y/n!" Someone very familiar called out to me in a far distance. I ignored it and wiped the sweat from my neck. I also took off my jacket leaving me in a plain white shirt which was soaked in my sweat.

"What is it Dahyun...?" I asked lowly and turned around seeing her worried. She didn't speak a word and just looked at me with a shock expression. I chuckled and snapped my fingers getting her out of trance.

"See something you liked?" I teased her and she blushed madly.

"Where the hell were you!" She hit me on the chest despite it being dirty.

"Hey why are you hitting me." I asked innocently and stumbled backwards.

"Seulgi was looking all over- What the hell, Who is that?" She noticed the body behind me making me snort.

"Irene's killer.." I said and turned around seeing him still in the same position.

"Irene's... What?" She asked confusely and I laughed.

"Irene was bummed out about a guy who killed her in laser tag. I owed her a favor and... Tadaa." I said with both my hands up like i was showing something incredible.

"That was because irene kept hitting everyone in the game with her gun.. Kids were leaving with a bruise on the faces." Dahyun said as a matter of fact.

"It wasn't that hard. She even hit me- But that was because she didn't know it was me." I said shrugging.

"Y/n you were the only one without a mask on and still she hit you on the face." Dahyun said stepping forward to me to check the bruise irene gave me on my cheek.

"See it's swelling and you still didn't get this checked-" She stopped talking when she realized i was looking directly in her eyes lovingly. My smile faded and It turned into a serious one.

She has her hands on my cheek as if she was about to kiss me right now. My heart beats faster than normal. She rejected me 2 Years ago and now we're having a moment? The World is playing with me

"Dahyun~ah... Why are you hesitating?" I asked lowly and went closer to her face.

"Y-Y/n... We shouldn't-" I didn't let her finish but instead I smashed my lips against hers and she kissed back without hesitation.

I can hear my own heartbeat and it was killing me slowly. I can feel my cheeks turn red as I kiss Dahyun.

"I love you... Y/n." Dahyun said and i smiled kissing her back.

"I love you too." I mumbled and hugged her tightly.

~~

Next is Myoui Mina's Ending...