Kim Jennie ~My girl~ (Jennie stans)

Y/n's POV

"Can you call Jennie on your way out? i'd want to tell her something important." I said and irene gave me a teasing look and nodded.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her actions.

"Y/n? you okay?"

I looked up to see Jisoo standing there. i looked confused and when jisoo closed the door i became nervous.

"Where's Jennie?" I asked her and stood up even though my feet are killing me.

"I really can't answer that y/n..." She said and looked at me with pity.

"Please jisoo where is she?" i said and held both of her shoulders.

The way she looked away from my eyes scares me. Like jennie did something wrong or worse something she thought was right.

"She's gone... she's at the airport right now. she said she didn't want to burden you or anyone anymore."

My heart and whole mood dropped instantly. I looked at her intensely but she pulls away from my grip. I backed away and held my head tears threatening to fall. i shook my head and ran outside the room. i felt like i was suffocating inside the room and i can't help but run. i heard distant voices calling for me but i ignored it and ran. I finally got out the hospital and suddenly a thunder was heard. i shook my head and ran to god knows where.

I clenched my jaw and ran until i ended up in the highway. i covered my eyes using my arm due to the headlights and honking of cars passing right by me. I cursed and i turned to my right to see a car ready to hit me. I closed my eyes and waited for it to hit my body but no such thing happened.

"Y/n are you crazy?!"

One last thunderstorm was heard and it began raining.

I removed my arm from my eyes and i saw a car right in front of me. the lights were too bright it made me dizzy and anxious. a pair of arms held me tightly and help me stood up to the said car into the back seat.

I breathed heavily and i held my head- which was aching from the pain.

"You idiot how the hell did you get on the road?!" A hand hit my arm repeatedly.

I tried to gather my thoughts but i can't with the hand hitting me. I grabbed it and looked up to meet her angelic eyes staring at me. my eyes were getting heavy and now i can finally recognise who almost hit me.

"Jennie..." I mumbled and my vision got clearer. I saw her also soaked from the rain and her eyes were red from... crying?

"Why did you leave the hospital! you got shot for goodness sake!" She shouted and managed to get out of my grip and hit me one more time but this time is was weakly.

"Don't you know you could've died! What will happen to me if you did-"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her tightly and she stopped talking. I let out a deep breath and felt a tear drop from my eye. i hugged her tightly and sobbed in her shoulders. I couldn't see anything due to my tears but i did saw someone knocking on the window.

I pulled away and wiped my tears. I held Jennie's cheek and it made her look at me. she also cried and i sighed.

"I'm sorry... But you can't leave me like that Jennie kim." I wiped her tears away and she smiled but still cried.

Before i can kiss her someone knocked on the window. i looked behind jennie to saw the same figure standing there looking annoyed. i can't make up his face because of the rain pouring but it was obvious he was mad because of his posture.