Park Chaeyoung ~My chipmunk~ (Rosé stans)

Y/n's POV

"Can you call rosé? i need to tell her something."

"Sure." Irene said and smiled.

"Roseanne can you keep an eye on y/n? me and seulgi are going home for a while and she said ahe wanted you to watch over her." I heard irene on the other side of the door.

I leaned on the headboard of the bed and closed my eyes. every second i felt my hear beats fastly and this frightens me.

"Are you asleep?" I heard her cute little voice and it made me smile mentally. I didn't answer and continued to close my eyes pretending i'm asleep.

"Guess you are..." She whispered and i felt her sit beside me. i moved a little but still pretended. i shift yo my side my whole body facing her.

"Such a cutie when asleep..." I felt her hand caress my cheek gently. it made my heart flutter and i was dying inside.

"I wonder who'll you choose when you wake up." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm not going to lie i'm hoping you'll choose me. call me selfish but i love you y/n..." i felt her hot breath hit my face. i fight the urge to open my eyes and just tell her the same.

"But my friends also want you and i'm always the left out so i guess i have no luck with you." She backed away her hand retreating from my face.

I felt her stand up ready to leave. i opened my eyes and her back was already faced to me. i stood up quickly and hugged her from behind.

She stopped and flinch in shock but she realized i was awake this whole time. i love her. i do.

"You're not a left out chaeyoung... your special for me... that's why i love you." I mumbled and i felt her stiffen from my words.

"You..." She started but can't finish.

"Yes..." I turned her around and her eyes met mine. i looked at her and her eyes were watery. i sighed and the upcoming tears fell. i wiped it away and held both sides of her cheek.

"I, Bae y/n..." I kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes tears falling from her eyes.

"Will love..." I kissed the bridge of her nose and heard her chuckle.

"You, Park chaeyoung..." I kiss her right cheek despite her tears.

"For..." I kissed her left cheek and backed away a little looking at her expression. she still had her eyes closed.

"The rest of my life..." After those sentences she leaned in and kissed me. She put her arms around my neck and i held her waist.

So cheesy of me to do that but i'd do it again if it makes her satisfied. I'll do it again if it makes her happy. I'd do it again... if her life depends on it.

"I love you too..." she pulled away and let our foreheads touch each other.

"Such a dork you are y/n." She whispered and laughed at the same time. i backed away looking at her in disbelief (Jokingly annoyed).

"But you love me." I said in a matter of fact and she giggled and nodded.

"Right from the beginning miss bae."

~~

3 Years later

"Give that back!"

"No it's mine!"

"No, it's mine!"

"Hey hey stop fighting." i kneeled in front of them and took the toy they were fighting of.