Minatozaki Sana ~Crazy in love~ (sana stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"can you call sana?"

"Yeap." Irene said and held seulgi's hand before leaving.

I tilted my head sidewards hearing my own bone make a sound. I held it sorely and sat up afraid it'll be permanent.

"Y/n. What happened?" She walking over to me with a worried look.

"Just neck cramps." I said massaging it.

"Here let me."

Sana sat beside me putting her phone on the bed side first. Her soft yet cold hands started to massage my shoulder up to my neck.

"Are you an expert or something?" I asked slightly joking.

"To be honest? Nope."

I laughed and She did also.

It actually did felt relaxing

"So are you still mad at me?" I asked as I have my eyes closed at the sensation I was feeling.

"About what? should I be?" Sana asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I would never do anything to make you mad at me on purpose. If it was intentional then-" Sana lightly hit me on the neck making me stop talking and laughed.

"I'm kidding love." I said and opened my eyes looking directly at hers.

"That's a first." She said smiling.

"What's a first?"

"You callling me love instead of the person you actually love."

I opened my mouth to talk but I scoffed/laugh at her cuteness.

"Am I missing something here?" She asked dumbly.

"Gosh my baby is so cute when she doesn't know what's going on." I murmured and held her hand gently.

"You're the person I love very very much. There's no one in this world can ever tear me apart from you. And I'm suprised you aren't throwing yourself at me in this point." I smiled mischievously and she still had a shocked expression.

"Do you want me to make the first move or what sana?" I asked with a teasing smile on my face.

Sana gladly moved at last and kissed me deeply making me smile. I held her dearly like my life depended on it and kissed her lovingly.

"I honestly thought you were going to pick someone else..." Sana whispered as she let our foreheads touch.

"I can't believe you would think like that.." I said back and smiled.

~~

A year later

"Y/n? what are you doing here again?" Jihyo asked almost jumped from me bursting in her apartment.