10 ~Misunderstanding~

No one's POV

"you asshole!" Sungjae punched Jackson hard on the face making him stumble on the floor.

"You ruined my marriage!" Sung jae kneeled down and grabbed his collar, he punched his face again making Jackson spit out blood, out of his mouth.

"That's enough." Y/n grabbed sung jae's arm and pushed him away from jackson before he can do anything serious.

"Sung Jae-" Jackson stood up and tried to reason with him but sung jae spoke.

"Everyday i prayed that Joy won't ever cheat on me. I didn't even had that idea because you were the one who always reminded me and i was dumb for believing every word you said." He scoffed.

"Now my wife is out there chasing you down. as much as i hate you you're like my brother. I promised that i won't let anything happen."

"Okayy enough of this family drama or some shit... Nayeon unnie said She found where Joy has been hiding." Tzuyu interrupted them showing her phone.

(She's hiding in a diner far away from the city.)

"It's really far... I know where it is. thanks nayeon." Y/n said

"Now you two... fix yourselves first then come to me." Y/n pointed at the two of them and left the room.

"You're really going to help me?" Jackson asked hesitantly while he sat on the chair.

"Yes i am but it doesn't mean i forgive you jackson." Sung jae stood up leaving the room.

Jackson let out a deep breath and laid on the bed.

~~

"Are you certain you want to go in alone Jisoo?" Y/n asked her and she nodded.

"She won't hurt me. i know that." She gave y/n a reassuring smile.

The door opened and Irene's head popped out. Y/n sighed.

"Y/n I need to talk to you." She said in an urgent manner and left the room before y/n can talk.

"Excuse me." Y/n said and stood up going outside the room to irene.

"What is it?" She asked still hurt by the fact Irene got her bestfriend killed.

"Are you kidding me? You're giving me the cold shoulder yet you are joining forces with the man who got yeri killed." She angrily whispered to y/n making her scoff.

"If you didn't push through with the fucking wedding-" y/n started but irene countered

"I'm sorry! okay? I've made a mistake. I never intended to get Yeri killed and i never intended to get you mad! What happened to yeri is my fault yes! but you need to move on! She's dead-"

"Don't you fucking go there." Y/n angrily glared at Irene who seemed to be angry as well.

"She's dead and there is nothing you can do. Hell maybe it's for the bes-"

Y/n punched irene on the face making the woman drop on the floor.

"She loved you! Yet you talk to her like this! If you're just going to talk to her like this then leave!" Y/n shouted and left.

Seulgi saw the whole thing that made her run to irene. Irene who had her hand on her red cheek as she watch y/n walk away.

Mina closed her eyes for a second not wanting to witness that. she knew it was a family matter and but can't help to butt in. She ran towards y/n following her to the balcony.

"Y/n?" Mina called out and y/n turned around seeing Mina with a concerned look. Y/n could only smile

"Do you need something Minari?"

"Minari?" Mina asked shocked at the sudden nickname. She blushed while y/n chuckled.

"I just overheard Dahyun and Chaeyoung talking about you and i heard Minari. i thought it would be cute to call you that."

This made Mina smile and hit y/n playfully.

"Stop you're making me blush." Mina hid herself in her hands covering her whole face.
y/n laughed and held mina's hands taking it off of her face.

"Don't block the view." Y/n whispered close to mina's face making the girl whimper in annoyance.

"Yahh! stop teasing me!" Mina jumped up and down like a child while y/n look at her with a smile.

"I'm not!" Y/n raised both of her hands in defense.

"Yes you are! Look you're giving me that smile." Mina pouted like a kid that made y/n's heart flutter

"What smile?" Y/n acted innocently

"The one you do when you tease me!" Mina pouted once more.

"Stop being cute then."

"I'm not trying to be cute." Mina whined while y/n was inching closer to her.

"Yes you are." Y/n said with her one eyebrow raised.

"Am not."

"You're acting like a kid right now." Y/n warned the girl.

"I am not." Mina feigned innocence.

"Can you hear yourself? you are." Y/n teased her once more.

"Stooop teasing meeee." Mina whined

Y/n stopped talking and looked directly in her eyes. She didn't know why she stopped running her mouth and stare at mina's eyes. Mina realized what y/n is doing that made her heart beat faster.

Y/n held her cheek their faces close to each other. mina gulped while she looked nervously in your eyes. they can even hear their own heartbeats due to the silence in the atmosphere

"Y/n?"

They both backed away letting go of each other when they heard someone call your name out.
Y/n looked to her side to see Sana's smile fading away.

"Sana-" Before y/n can ask her what's wrong the girl ran off.

Mina cursed under her breath and leaned on the edge of the balcony with both of her hands om her face.

Y/n didn't know what to do but instead of asking Mina what happened she ran off following Sana.

After a few seconds of running she saw Sana on a corner. She was practically hugging her knees and Y/n can hear her sobs. You sighed and kneeled beside The crying girl.

"You okay?" Y/n asked but sana inched further from y/n.

"Hey what's wro-"

"You! you're the problem!" Sana suddenly shouted looking at y/n with her puffy eyes.

"You don't see it don't you? We like you, Y/n. Not in a friendly way. All of us we all like you- heck some of us love you. Even if I saw you kissing Mina on the balcony my mind is still full about you. you're perfect a-and gorgeous and all but you're dense to see my feelings."

Sana stood up and straight up left y/n.

Y/n crashed down on the ground confused and her head was spinning. she constantly keeps asking herself...

'They all like me?'

~~