I promise, one day, you will be heard (Narry)

Harry isn't married and his mum is, doing what mum's do best, nagging him. He tells a white lie when she arranges for him to marry his ex, Taylor. Cue Liam volunteering his cousin Niall, to fake being Harry’s fiancée. Now what happens when his mother invites herself to this imaginary wedding.
It all goes to shit.
_______________________________________

Harry POV

"I'm telling you, she's on my case again" I whine before finishing my what's left of my pint.

"It's a mum thing" Liam mutters, having a mouthful of his pint.
"It's an irritating thing" I argue, flagging the bartender for a fresh beer.

"Why do you have to be married again?" Louis slurs. He’s been drinking for 7 hours straight, on an empty stomache. So, not only am I probably carrying him home, he’s going to be hungover as fuck in the morning.

"Because I'm nearly 21 and if I'm not married before then, studies show I could develop diabetes or high cholesterol. Resulting in a shorter life span and a poorer quality of life" I recite in the most 'mum voice' I can manage whilst being slightly (incredibly) intoxicated.
"She ease off" Liam tries.

She doesn't.

To be honest, I didn't expect her to. I know my mother and this isn't one of those things that will for down with time. It’s one of those things, that she gets progressively more and more nagging about, over time.

It's three days later when I'm on the phone to her about having pasta for my tea, that she drops the bomb.
"Pasta is not sufficient harry."

"It's better than nothing, so leave it" I snap. I’ve had enough. She criticises my home, because it’s in a ‘rough area’. She criticises my job because it doesn’t pay a million pounds an hour, I get £200,000 per annum and I’m over the fucking moon with that. It’s Nothing to sniff at.

"Anyway I've arranged a date and venue for you darling" she rattles on.
"For what?" I sigh.
"Your wedding. It's the 17th of Aug-"
"-My wedding? I'm not getting marri-"
"-Of course you are. To Taylor"
"I won't marry her" I scoff firmly.
"Why not harry, give me one good reason why not".

Because I don't want to. I don't like her. She's rude. She's evil. She broke my heart. She slept with Josh whilst we were together -
"Because I'm already engaged" I blurt out. Smooth harry. Really smooth. You're a fucking idiot.
"I want to meet them." Of course you do.

"Bring them over for dinner tomorrow night. Tea will be done for 7. And I better be invited to the wedding." That's all she says before hanging up.

Shit.
Double shit.
Double shit with chocolate sauce.
I dive for my phone, that I threw on the floor at some point, and call Louis.

"You told her what?" He cackles.
"Louis I need your help. Stop laughing at me" I whine.
"Only you harry” he laughs "hey Liam, you'll never guess what Harry's gone and done" the phone goes quiet for a minute before I hear two lots of cackling.

"Guys! Help me!" I whine.
"We'll come round" Liam says through the phone.
I hang up and collapse on the sofa.

"So we need to find someone who will marry you?"
"Essentially" I nod.

"It can’t be me, your mum hates me since the whole 'dying Taylor’s hair green' thing. She’d never fall for that" Louis sighs, but I can see the smirk seeping through on his face. That was one hell of a revenge scheme.
"Can't be Zayn, she doesn't like his bad boy attitude" I complain and Zayn smirks.
"Liam?" Louis asks, pointing to Liam.
"She's met Liam, she won't believe he'd want to marry me. He's too nice"
"Hey!" Liam protests.
"We love you Lima bean now shush" Louis says.