My Best Friend's Brother (Narry) (Side Nouis)

*Anorexia* *Bulimia* *Sexual Assault*

I can’t sing it in front of Louis. He'll shoot me. Bury me. Dig me up again. Perform some Indian resurrection. And kill me again. I’m too much of a wuss to tell him the song is about me having the hots for his brother.

Harry pov

"I dare you to get Niall off in his sleep" Liam laughs.
My jaw drops. I don't really fancy messing with he kid, not after knowing he likes me.
"How do you want me to do this?" I frown.
_______________________________________

Niall POV

"Are you coming to karaoke tonight?" Louis asks me in double maths.
"Can't have to study for the maths test Friday” I sigh.
"You can't leave me alone with Harry and Liam" he half snaps.
"You don't even sit with them, you sit with Cole and Kate and them lot. You know, the artsy kids. They sit with the jocks" I mutter.
"They're still my brothers" he grunts at me.
"Well go with them then" I snap.
"Niall? Is there a problem?" Mr Jones snaps abruptly.
"No sir, sorry" I mumble.
"Well, based on your grade in my class, you'd do well to pay attention to me".
I get a few snickers and just sigh.
"Sorry" Louis frowns.
"S'alright" I sigh.
I end up going to karaoke with Louis. He says to take my maths work with me and he'll help me with trigonometry while some others sing.

"Up first we have Harry Staynelinson, singing ‘how you remind me by Nickleback’" The host informs us.
I'm entranced by Harry's voice. He is so emotional and raspy and oh so melt in the middle chocolate. His hair is so all over the place; but in a good way. And I just feel like he would really know what to do to me.
There are around 4 more singers up before I request a song to do.
"Next up we have Niall Horan with ‘make it in America’ from Victorious".

"Got a one way ticket down a two way street,
got the wind in my hair and there's dust on my feet.
I'm just trying to make it in America. Only thing to my name is in old t-shirt, faded 1985 from the Stones concert. And I'm dying to make it in America.

I wanna taste the sun. ‘Cause baby I'm born to run. I gotta feeling that I'm not the only one. And I, I wanna show some skin. Yeah, baby I need the ocean. And you can't stop me now I've got my heart in motion. I wanna make it in America
Make it in America!

I can see my stars sunset and vine. Gonna carve my name in the Hollywood sign. Yeah, I gotta, make it in America. See me wearing a smile even if I'm broke. I'll be singing the words from a song I wrote. I called it make it in America.

I wanna taste the sun. ‘Cause baby I'm born to run. I gotta feeling that I'm not the only one. And I, I wanna show some skin. Yeah, baby I need the ocean. And you can't stop me now I've got my heart in motion. I wanna make it in America
Make it in America!
I can feel the sweat dripping down my face. I can hear my heart as it starts to race. And sometimes it's worth such a lonely place. If a just push on I know that, I wanna taste the sun.

I wanna taste the sun. ‘Cause baby I'm born to run. I gotta feeling that I'm not the only one. And I, I wanna show some skin. Yeah, baby I need the ocean. And you can't stop me now I've got my heart in motion. I wanna make it in America
Make it in America!”
I end the song to applause and a curious look from Harry. I blush and quickly head off stage.
"I saw some lyrics in the back of your English book, sounded good, why didn't you sing that?" Lou asks as I sit back down.
"Not finished" I mumble quietly. It is in fact finished, I just can't sing it in front of Louis. He'll shoot me. Bury me. Dig me up again. Perform some Indian resurrection. And kill me again. I'm too much of a wuss to tell him the song is about me having the hots for his brother, Harry.

Once home I head to my room and decide I'm finally ready to record my song.
My dad and brother renovated my room so it's sound proof. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. Dad thought it was a genius idea, when my mum bought me a drum kit and guitar for Christmas when I was 9. I head into my bathroom (that has been modified to be a recording booth) and start the backing track.