Ransom the Boy (Narry)

*Mentions past rape* *Attempted rape* *Assault*

Harry is the leader of the British Mafia and wants revenge on the biggest Irish Mafia leader, Bobby Horan. What better revenge than to take Bobby’s one and only son, Niall Horan?
_______________________________________

Harry pov

I knock politely on the door. I see a shadow move on the other side and the door opens slightly before the maid tries to slam it shut. I put my foot in the way and push the door open.

"Not wise" I smile, far from friendly. "I expect Mr Horan in the dining room, with in 5 minutes or I start detaching limbs." I say casually, before walking down the halls, Louis, Liam and Zayn following my lead.

"If you see anything valuable take it" I say, walking into one of the bedrooms and look through the draws.
On the third bedroom I have a diamond ring, three full Pandora bracelets, keys to a Mercedes and a limited edition Harry Potter book set that will do nicely for Liam’s birthday.

I enter the 4th room and head to the wardrobe, to start looking through it. I don't see much other than Supras and vans. But - size 4? Never fit me. I leave them and head to the dressing table. I'm looking for anything other than clothes, but this room has come up blank.

I hear 3 gun shots and follow the sound, taking my hand gun out of my belt loop on my way.

I arrive in the dining room to see Zayn on the floor with a bullet hole trough his heart. I also see Bobby on the floor with one bullet hole in his foot and one in his arm. Louis and Liam pointing guns at him, standing over Zayn. I mentally remind myself to talk to Liam. Him and Zayn were close. But it comes with the job. You don't cry. You don't apologise. You don't show remorse. They show weakness and weakness is your opponents advantage.

"We didn't kill him, thought you'd want him to suffer." Louis laughs dryly.
"So; Bobby. You, steal my £50,000 shipment of guns and weapons, shoot one of my men, and expect what? To live? To not have to pay? Well, you don't have to worry about living, I have no intentions of killing you. Wouldn't give you the privilege of no pain. Instead, I'll leave you to look over your shoulder. Wondering. Where I am? When will I be back for you? When will you be safe again? Until eventually you'll kill yourself out of fear or anxiety or end up in an asylum for being loopy." I end my speech and head over to the liquor cupboard. I hand Louis and Liam a can of Guinness each and get myself one.

Louis and Liam finish looking for valuables whilst I 'keep bobby company'.

"You'll want to disinfectant those" I say, having a swig of beer, I tip the can slightly so the beer pours onto the bullet whole in his foot, he flinches and tries to move his foot, struggling from the blood loss so far.

"Harry?" I look up and Liam covers, watching Bobby, so I can follow louis.
We head into one of the rooms, the one with the Supras, and I see a figure sleeping under a duvet. I can only tell by the small rise and fall of the duvet.

"Shoot it" I grunt, as I start walking away.
"He's fit" Louis grins.
"Well fuck him then shoot him."
"He's Bobby’s boy."
That interests me. I look over at the bed and see a small boy, around 15, sleeping and cuddled into his pillow. He is rather fit. Innocent. Blonde. Pale face. Bit of baby fat.

"Bring him" I mutter, once again scanning the room for valuables and goods.

Louis grins before dragging the boy out of bed and onto the floor. He screams, he kicks, he cries but in the end, Louis hits him in the side of the head with the gun. He flops.

"Fuck he was annoying me" Louis complains, pushing some hair out of his face and putting his gun back in his belt loop.

"You wanted him" I laugh. I pick up the small boy and sling him over one shoulder before walking out to see Liam. By the time we make it back to the kitchen, Bobby has a visibly broken hand but I just laugh.