We'll be late again (Larry)

Louis is adorable and Harry is his older brother's best friend.
Height difference. Louis is SMOL.
_______________________________________

Louis POV

"Liam? You can't be serious. Who is this boy? He could be a murderer, for all you know. He-" inside I'm having a mini heart attack and he doesn't even care!
"Shut up Louis. He's a friend from school and his car broke. He isn't even gonna pay attention to you."
"But what if-"
"-Tommo" Liam warns.
"We'll be late, again" I huff and slouch in the back of the car.

"Hey Li, thanks a lot for this" a deep voice says at 0.002 miles an hour.
I scoff and fish my phone out from my pocket.
"No problem Harry".
I glance around the neighbourhood and immediately wish I hadn't. We’re in the South of the town. You don't come here unless you have one of there things. 1. A large army. 2. A body guard. 3. A death wish.
I next look at what I assume is Harry's house. It looks more like a shed but hey. I don't live there so meh. Looks pretty small.

"Hey, I'm Harry" he turns slightly in his chair to face me, giving me a dimple assisted smile.
"Louis" I reply, frowning as I lose a life on candy crush.

"Which freshers side are you being dropped at?” he asks softly and I hear Liam laugh and then wince. He knows how sassy I get, when provoked. And this is blatant provoking-ness!
"For your information, I am a senior. We can't all be 9 foot tall with the mental capability of a 4 year old" I smirk.

Harry looks shocked and Liam looks guilty.
Well what does he expect? At 5ft 3 inches, I have to learn to defend myself somehow. My brain just happens to be more advanced than my looks.

We drive the rest of the way in silence. Once at the door I say thanks to Liam and head off to find Niall.

"I'm telling you he's like 9 foot tall"
"I know who you're on about! He hangs with Liam and wears the weird man bun thing" Niall mumbles through a sly mouthful of crisps.
"Yes!" I exclaim.
"Niall. Louis. I will separate you two again." Mr Malik snaps.
We both roll our eyes simultaneously.
"Right! Tomlinson, Mr Derek's room. Horan. Mrs Davies room" he says not very friendly.

I sigh and feel for Niall, he was never in trouble before meeting me. Last time he was sent to Ms Davies room, he cried because she scares him. I can already see the tears forming in his eyes.

Outside I head to Davies room and shove him in the direction of Mr Derek’s class. He smiles and me and I go in. I mean, they know they're getting a delinquent child, I just 'forgot' who was going where.
I head in and she tells me to take a seat at the back and do my work. Of fucking course Harry is sat at the back laughing. Honestly you've never seen someone at school for the past 7 months, then see them twice in an hour.

At the end of the lesson I leave feeling a lot better. I leave with finished work. I leave with a sense of achievement. I leave with Harry styles' phone number and a date on Friday night.
"You're an angel Louis" Niall hugs me.
"Yeah, yeah. You can pay me back by choosing my clothes for Friday night"
"Why? S'appening?"
"Not much, going bowling with Harry Styles" I smirk.

Niall pecks at me for details but I don't give them. I do however smirk at Harry when I see him staring at me at lunch, across the dinner hall.

Friday night rolls round fairly quick. Niall is laid on my bed asleep as I finish getting ready. He has a migraine so I leave him to sleep. He did come over to help me, and threw up 4 times on the way here.
Liam let's Harry up to see me as I'm putting my shoes on.

"Should I be worried you have another boy asleep in your bed?" He jokes.
"It's just Niall. He's my best friend. And ill. So leave him."
We head off bowling in Harry's now fixed car. It's not as nice as Liam’s, but better than my non existing one. Sooooo, I can't complain. I can also tell he really looks after it, cleans it a lot and such.