Kisses fix everything (Narry)

Harry is torn between wanting amnesia, so he doesn't have to remember the pain of his boyfriend forgetting him. And wanting to log the memories away on a computer, so he never forgets.
_______________________________________

Harry POV

"Kisses fix everything" I say simply as I kiss the boys arm. He told me he fell over playing football and ‘squashed’ his arm. The doctor thinks it's broken so he's waiting for x rays.

"It hurts" he cries.
"Here" I say, kissing his arm again "better?"
He nods and smiles at me with wonky teeth and a watery smile.
"I'm Harry. I'm 8" I say.
"Niall. ‘M 7."
"I'm here because I burned myself with my mum's coffee. Wanted a bit. Have you tired it?" He shakes his head "don't it's gross" I warn him.
He giggles and my stomache flutters.

"Mum can Niall come for tea?" I ask, looking at our mum's having a mothers meeting. Honestly I can't take her anywhere.
"Not tonight Harry, I'll get Maura's number and maybe he can at the weekend" she replies. I sigh but then grin.

"Does that mean he can sleep over?" I nearly shout with excitement.
Niall’s mum says something to my mum and my mum says no.

"One minute Niall. Why not?" I whine. I leave him sat on the chair and walk over to complain at my mum in person.
"Dear Niall sometimes has accidents. I don't want him to ruin your bed" Maura says.
"I don't care. We have the plastic sheet from when I had accidents. I'll hide that under a normal one, so he won't know I know" I explain then walk off before either of them can say no.

After the sleep over Niall and I become inseparable.

*8 years later*

"Niall? Come on wake up" I shake his shoulder but he just groans at me and rubs his face against my shoulder.
"Baby. Wake up." I try. "Please? We have school"
He sits up a moment later with hair stuck up all over the place and a sleepy look on his face.

"Boys are you decent?" My mum calls from outside my bedroom door.
"Yeah mum" I roll my eyes.

We've been dating 3 years now and we still haven't had sex. We don't feel the need to. We're happy and comfortable with the place our relationship is at. Plus, we’re only 16. We have our whole lives a head of us. Niall is my one and only. I knew that 8 years ago, before I even knew what love was.

"School today. You have to leave in 30 minutes, so get up. Toast is cooking" she says with her head stuck through the door. I smile at her and she walks away.
"Share a shower?"
He nods sleepily.

I lead him over to the shower and strip him off. It's not sexual or provocative. It's comfy and fluffy even. I wash his hair as he wakes up properly then do my own as he scrubs his body.

I dress in black jeans and a stones t-shirt. Niall wears blue jeans and my poison t-shirt.

I butter my toast as Niall waits for his to cool (he doesn't like the butter melted, it makes the toast soggy and not crunchy).
After breakfast we head off.

We're in English writing notes from a PowerPoint.
"Niall? Coming to mine after school?" I ask. No answer.

"Niall, you okay babe?" I ask putting my pencil down and glancing at him.
"Niall?" I half snap, half laugh.

He snaps his head towards me.
"Where am I?"
"English babe" I laugh at his confusion. Trust him to zone out so much he forgot which class he was in.
"Oh. Who's that?" He says looking at Mr Payne our English teacher.
"Our teacher" I say slowly. The same teacher we’ve had for 2 years.
"Is he new? I don't know him.”

"Niall that's Mr Payne, he's taught us English for the past two years, you nugget" I explain, laughing and a few students near by give Niall strange looks.