Letter from the author

Hi guys!

So I just wanted to thank you all for reading this far into the book. I'm so grateful for all the reads and votes... as well as those of you who left a comment- Hopefully more come my way! I'm open to some constructive feedback, that's always super helpful to a writer. 

Every time I open the wattpad to continue to write the story, I'm constantly surprised by how many of you actually are reading the story- when I first started writing it, I honestly didn't think anyone would even read it past the first few chapters.. I know as a reader myself, I don't like author's notes, so thank you for bearing with me on these haha.

What I came to say is, Summer School is coming to an end, and i'm super excited. I will be traveling out of my country, and I don't think I will be able to have a laptop for a couple of weeks. When I get back, school will start again and things will start to get kinda busy. I will update whenever I have time, and hopefully the next chapter will be available soon... 

Thank you for your patience, and for reading and supporting this story! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMILY BETT RICKARDS (WHO PLAYS FELICITY) and TALA ASHE (WHO PLAYS ZARI!!!)

Sincerely, 

Me. Not the song from Dear Evan Hansen.

Me, C r y o f t h e C a n a r y